Group F: Turkey, Georgia, Portugal, Czech Republic

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
Georgia deserved a point here. Interesting group. I can see any team make it to the next round. Georgia under pressure now though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

I was celebrating that heroic last minute Turkish block, now I wish it went in to be honest...way I am feeling I would rather have zero points from that than 1.5!

Turkey, you will pay for your sins today 😡

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Leave it to us to bring insanity to a tournament.

2016 is probably the only forgettable major tournament appearance we've had since 2002.
You rocked it on 2008 with that last second equalizer vs. Croatia

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
Love Marmadashvili. He's available, but I doubt we'd even consider it.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]
Top Bottom