Group F: Turkey, Georgia, Portugal, Czech Republic

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Portugal has more players than anyone not named France. It’s debatable talent wise between the next three of Portugal, Spain and England.

Trilly

All views posted are NOT my own
Trusted ⭐

Portugal moving the ball too slowly and crowding Leao.

Need to move it quicker and get him in 1v1s. He’s already 1 for 1 against coufal.

Farzad

Ronnie wins the Euros the might give him Balon D’or. Is 2 euros and all time international goal record>WC and Copa? The RonnieSexuals would be back in the GOAT conversation

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Martinez and Hasek must be the baldest coached in history. The latter looks like he’s got no eyebrows.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Leao probably doesn’t realise that him having a good euros will cap off a solid 23/24 season of football opinions/agendas for Trilly.

massive stakes here

Martinez is killing him

He’s trying to be like Tets and has told him to just hug the touchline no matter what.

It’s a bit of window into what he’d be like at Arsenal tbh.

Credit to him he’s still popping up with moments that matter.

A_G

Lost A Bet
Ronnie wins the Euros the might give him Balon D’or. Is 2 euros and all time international goal record>WC and Copa? The RonnieSexuals would be back in the GOAT conversation
The 2016 Euros were overrated tbf, they didn’t win a game in the group phase and scummed their way to a semi final where they finally put in a performance. Ronaldo basically missed the final so that can’t really count in his favour.

The GOAT debate ended in Qatar imo.

Trilly

All views posted are NOT my own
Trusted ⭐

Martinez is killing him

He’s trying to be like Tets and has told him to just hug the touchline no matter what.

It’s a bit of window into what he’d be like at Arsenal tbh.

Credit to him he’s still popping up with moments that matter.
Three defenders around him in the box and still gets a half defence cross in. Need him at my club ffs.

but yeah tactically this isn’t the best but the game is still young.

Farzad

The 2016 Euros were overrated tbf, they didn’t win a game in the group phase and scummed their way to a semi final where they finally put in a performance. Ronaldo basically missed the final so that can’t really count in his favour.

The GOAT debate ended in Qatar imo.

It never existed for me. But the RonnieSexuals will have some thing to say. Personally; Messi was and always will be best for me. But the argument might start again if Ronnie also kills it

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

Ronaldosexuals can come up with all the stats and trophies they want, he doesn't come close to the magic of Messi.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom