Group F: Turkey, Georgia, Portugal, Czech Republic

HattoriHanzo

Portugal win with suspicious second goal.

Leao was very bad, yellow card for dive and he bears certain responsability for Czech Republic goal because he didnt follow Coufal, who than assists for Provod.

Thrice

What I find weird about Leao is that he's always smiling when he's running with the ball. No other player does that. I wonder what's going through his head lol.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
What I find weird about Leao is that he's always smiling when he's running with the ball. No other player does that. I wonder what's going through his head lol.
Maybe he's got that love for the game like Ronaldinho had :)

HattoriHanzo

That’s exactly it.

We’re not signing anyone who’s already world class, I expect that his attributes + our system equals a better player than the one we currently see and better than we already have.

we’re at a place at a club where it’s not really about what the player is currently doing, it’s about what they could do for us based on their talent.
I guess it depends how fast he can (and if he can) become this better player.

Arsenal bought Havertz and paid for him 1 year ago 65 million pounds and many Arsenal fans (myself included) were baffled with this decison.
And it took for him how long to become useful player for Arsenal?
Some people might say that we didn’t win the title because of that, that we lost too many points in November and December before Havertz settled.

Leao would cost much more than Havertz and I think that Arsenal needs to win some trophy (not Carabao cup) next season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I can't remember who told me yesterday he did well with Belgium lol. Overrated manager that haven't achieved anything.
At Belgium he started well but then he just stuck and didn't improve outdated manager. Portugal should have hired Mourinho if they want to win something even tho he unbearable coach

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bring Pedro Neto to the carpet :love:

I’d take the gamble as his talent is unquestionable. Wolves are heavily reliant on him whereas with us if Arteta somehow learns how to manage player’s minutes then he’ll have enough of a breather as we’ll have Saka, Trossard and Martinelli who can switch when needed.

Neto on his day was tearing through City single handedly, his performance last season at Stamford Bridge was electric too and they couldn’t handle him. I remember reading somewhere that he supported Arsenal from a young age too which is a plus 😂

Thrice

Neto does tick a lot of boxes, but he's not really a prolific goal scorer and I feel we need a winger/forward who guarantees you 10+ goals per season. Neto's highest goals per season since joining Wolves is 5.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I’d take the gamble as his talent is unquestionable. Wolves are heavily reliant on him whereas with us if Arteta somehow learns how to manage player’s minutes then he’ll have enough of a breather as we’ll have Saka, Trossard and Martinelli who can switch when needed.

Neto on his day was tearing through City single handedly, his performance last season at Stamford Bridge was electric too and they couldn’t handle him. I remember reading somewhere that he supported Arsenal from a young age too which is a plus 😂

I don't give a **** if he can only feature in 20 games he's still worth it. Would be amazing in our set up

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Neto does tick a lot of boxes, but he's not really a prolific goal scorer and I feel we need a winger/forward who guarantees you 10+ goals per season. Neto's highest goals per season since joining Wolves is 5.

Could be because Wolves are sh!t tho, you'd have to think he'd improve that here but will it be enough?

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Nuno Tavares has signed his contract as a Lazio player until 2029 [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom