Group F: Turkey, Georgia, Portugal, Czech Republic

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Kvara is a lot slower than I initially thought. Had him down as a player i liked at the start of the window, but he hasn't the pace to play a wing role for us.

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
Czechs are putting up a good fight with 10 men. Turkey pretty bad defensively.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Georgia to play Spain if they qualify lol but they don't care it's incredible to qualify to next round in not really easy group in your 1st euros

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
Well, we have competitions where players are almost forced to use a rainbow coloured armband. So I don't see why he can't show the world his religion when others scream about they sexual preferences in the "pride month"
He's doing it every single fking week in the competition and now he comes in for 5 minute gameplay and has to do it again. I don't see pride every week from players or whatever.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
We don’t have a unique style. What style does suit Martinelli and Trossard and not freaking kvara

Wouldn't expect a 23/24 top scorer stat merchant like yourself to understand but, Kvara Trossard a good comparison tbh. Both tidy on the ball, both can grab a goal, but neither with the physical attributes to play as a touchline winger.

In our system, Kvara would be more suited to the Ødegaard role, and we aren't replacing him chico.

El Realista

He's doing it every single fking week in the competition and now he comes in for 5 minute gameplay and has to do it again. I don't see pride every week from players or whatever.
I see Arsenal with rainbow colours on social media and international comps using political armbands. I haven't seen a single football institution promoting religion. That's double standards.

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
I think Czech Republic deserved it more. But at least I got my prediction right. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]
Top Bottom