Group F: Turkey, Georgia, Portugal, Czech Republic

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Wouldn't expect a 23/24 top scorer stat merchant like yourself to understand but, Kvara Trossard a good comparison tbh. Both tidy on the ball, both can grab a goal, but neither with the physical attributes to play as a touchline winger.

In our system, Kvara would be more suited to the Ødegaard role, and we aren't replacing him chico.
You don’t know ball. Kvara is a winger. He is not slower than Saka and is technically superior footballer. We don’t have a winning system. It’s the same system that could barely create against Porto in 210 mins. It’s the system that could do nothing vs Bayern. We need better footballers

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Potential Germany Vs Spain and France Vs Portugal in quarter finals.

England might end up facing Italy

Interesting matchups let's see who the first nation gonna f**k up

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

The ref giving FIFA his yellow/red card list after that game...

screen-shot-2016-09-29-at-9-02-37-pm.jpg

Bloodbather

Established Member

I see Arsenal with rainbow colours on social media and international comps using political armbands. I haven't seen a single football institution promoting religion. That's double standards.
I don't have an issue with Kökçü displaying his religiosity, but this is a bad example. The LGBT stance (or "Pride") is about protesting unfair treatment towards LGBT people, so it's a human rights position just like anti-racism, anti-violence ads and campaigns. Some may not agree with it, after all some people are pro-racism and pro-violence as well, but it's a different category. So it's not really a double standard. The same category would be (messaging against) religious repression.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The LGBT stance is about protesting unfair treatment towards LGBT people

Nah, its more than that. It has a lot to do with political and religious issues. And football clubs should stay away from that kind of issues. The LGBT community is probably the most protected and privileged community in the UK btw. Way more protected then disabled people or people with low income for example.

Bloodbather

Established Member

We have some talent in our team, but **** me, we might be the least composed side in the whole competition. Any time we concede a goal, panic mode is engaged. It's ridiculous how many misplaced passes and rushed actions we had after the Czechs equalized and how we let them take control with 10 men. It's Czechia, too, one of the weakest teams in the competition in terms of possession play.

If we concede early, I'm afraid we'll take an absolute battering from Austria. They already beat us 6-1 in a friendly in March. Çalhanoğlu being suspended hurts as well.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Latest posts

Top Bottom