• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

World Cup 2022 Group H: Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, South Korea

Who do you think will go through?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Nacho

World Famous Luchador
Dusted 🔻

Player: Vieira
Messi or CR7, who’s your 🐐?

Gun to my head Messi is the better player.

Purely on the subject of sports the mentality and discipline Ronaldo has shown over the years I really admire, I've always found him way more inspiring of the two for whatever reason.

Shame about his controversies, kinda went off him after that.

A__G

Cedric and Mari ruined my life

Purely on the subject of sports the mentality and discipline Ronaldo has shown over the years I really admire, I've always found him way more inspiring of the two for whatever reason.
FiWQyGAXgAADAEo

Nacho

World Famous Luchador
Dusted 🔻

Player: Vieira

Whoever I met irl I'd tell them they were the best.

Messi is a magician though his only real blemish is his international accolades are lacking (I don't care) and he's never done it in the prem (again personally idc).

Riou

Called Ramsdale Ugly

Legit me when the Portuguese keeper caught the ball in the last minute and my 1.5 predictor was looking good...then it replayed something, quickly cut back to a Ghana forward with the ball and no keeper in goal.

Superbru is properly emotional 😅

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
**** of the tournament so far has to be...Bukari.

Sure it was hilarious seeing Ronnie SUIII'D...but instead of doing that, grab the ball & make use of the last-minute regulation time & the no-doubt increased extra time. ****ing cretin :lol:

But what I love about African teams in the world cup is the same thing I hate about them, their gung-ho tactics :lol:

Also, it really should be said that Santos is a miserable fool. Leao, Palhinha & Joao Mario should be playing from the start. If this display is anything to go by, they'll be lucky to make it past the round of 16.

@ThePortugueseGunner would love your input on Santos' tactics.

KrissKringle

Established Member

Shame about his controversies, kinda went off him after that.
Messi is more of a native talent, but Ronaldo worked a lot more to get to where he is, and I find that more inspiring than whatever Messi does.

He's basically the embodiment of the saying "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." and I'm talking strictly on a personal level, because he was never one to do a lot of defensive work, but then again, neither was Messi. These are players that get a free pass because of what they provide in front of goal.

I will always look down on Messi for never testing himself in other leagues and staying in his comfort zone where everything was built around him and when he did go to a different one, it was a one team league. Tells you a lot about him, tbh.

Regardless, these all come down to personal preference because they're both neck in neck in terms of achievements.

bergholt

If Ghana lose to Korea and Portugal get a point then they're out of the tournament. Tbh I really hope that happens from an Arsenal point of view, don't want Partey playing any more high pressure minutes than he has to.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry