• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guess what i found in my post box this morning....

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Well, a couple of weeks ago i sent of a letter to Thierry, talking about how much i apperciate his loyalty and how great a player he is.

Today in the post was a reply from him along with a Titi player card with biographical details and his signature, the squad photo and all the squads signatures and a booklet on the history of Arsenal and info on the stadium and stuff.

I got so exciting :) and i thought i would share my excitment with you all :)

Aussie

Established Member
you sent one from melbourne i will give that a try form adelaide what address do i send it to

thierrys_girl

Established Member
NooNe said:
I AM JEALOUS!!! :shock: did he write it himself?

no, i think its just a standard letter that they put my name on.
it says that Thierry asked the lady (who wrote the letter) to send me the pics and stuff.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Aussie said:
thank you so just adress it to thierry and he will get it

yeah i put

Thierry Henry
c/o Arsenal Football Club
Arsenal Stadium
Avenell Road
Highbury
London N5 1BU

thierrys_girl

Established Member
SydneyGunnerFan said:
jeez arent you luck ay get mail from a football start how does it feel tell me that now ay??

are you going to do it again??

i still have the smile on my face, i might send on to Freddie now :)

NooNe

will u guys call me a psycho if i go 2 london and look 4 him and ask him if he wanna have a cup with me? or u guys will call me a stalker? :lol: i love the guy!

Aussie

Established Member
NooNe said:
will u guys call me a psycho if i go 2 london and look 4 him and ask him if he wanna have a cup with me? or u guys will call me a stalker? :lol: i love the guy!

yeah just a bit weird but hey its Thierry Henry its understandable

KoLo28

sorry for posting 3in a row, but this morning i found my TEE results in the mail and im pretty sure i'll be excepted to study sport management :)

Andrew

Wow... great effort. You got all the real signatures of all the players!? :shock:

That's a great Christmas present. I would send something but I wouldn't know what to say. Maybe one day if there's something I really want to say I will send it. In fact, sending a letter to Kolo could be a good idea. 8)

But congratilations again. I couldn't think of a better Christmas present. :D

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Andrew said:
But congratilations again. I couldn't think of a better Christmas present. :D

thanx, its a great Christmas present. You should send one to Toure and tell him how much we apperciate his pressence

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thats nice news Kolo.
TG did you need to send an internation reply coupon?
My youngest wrote to Freddie and he got what you got with Freddie photo
He adores Freddie and he also met Freddie and the rest of the squad in the past few years

Latest posts+

Top Bottom