• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guess what i found in my post box this morning....

eeeeting

thierrys_girl said:
the address is:

Arsenal Football Club
Arsenal Stadium
Avenell Road
Highbury
London N5 1BU
did u just write a letter to this address?have u sent anything else?i guess my letter will be drown in piles of letters and until i send more than one letter or sth such as a parcel they will give me sth.:)

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Natnat said:
TG did you need to send an internation reply coupon?
My youngest wrote to Freddie and he got what you got with Freddie photo

no Nat, i didn't send an international reply coupon, Arsenal paid for the postage.

JazzG

Established Member
thierrys_girl said:
no Nat, i didn't send an international reply coupon, Arsenal paid for the postage.

Thats pretty cool of them to send you stuff all the way to Australia! Maybe our club isn't as cheap as some say :lol:

Adam said:
Can't wait to send one to Yaya!

I knew that was coming :D

thierrys_girl

Established Member
henrysgirl said:
btw congrats TG but they cld have made ur xmas perfect by sending henry himself :p

thanx hg, it would have been great if it was titi in the post, not sure he would fit in my post box though :lol:

jeremiesgirl

Wow TG, great early xmas pressie! I have wrote to Ali and Pires asking if they can sign a few photos of when I have met them both so I REALLY hope I get a reply!!

reggiepaul

thierrys_girl said:
Well, a couple of weeks ago i sent of a letter to Thierry, talking about how much i apperciate his loyalty and how great a player he is.

Today in the post was a reply from him along with a Titi player card with biographical details and his signature, the squad photo and all the squads signatures and a booklet on the history of Arsenal and info on the stadium and stuff.

I got so exciting :) and i thought i would share my excitment with you all :)

Bloody hell? Didn't you faint or piss your pants after receiving this?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom