• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

guess what i got in the mail today

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
my 501 arsenal goals dvd. been reliving the joy all day. some great strikes. anders limpar, ian wright, charlie george, dennis bergkamp, my countryman KANU. pity wiltord made the list of top 40 goal getters while my bobby P didnt. didnt get that bit. anyway, its all good, its all arsenal, its all football, its all heaven.

kel varnsen

Established Member
gunnertilldeath said:
my 501 arsenal goals dvd. been reliving the joy all day. some great strikes. anders limpar, ian wright, charlie george, dennis bergkamp, my countryman KANU. pity wiltord made the list of top 40 goal getters while my bobby P didnt. didnt get that bit. anyway, its all good, its all arsenal, its all football, its all heaven.

kanu is a trickster. remember his goal at white hart lane? i bet luke young to this day wonder what the hell happened. or his goal at riverside? crazy backheelflipthingy...?

_scorpion_

Established Member
Isnt there a forum for dvd's ,games etc? Why dont you share your joy in that forum and delight the creators of this webpage with your reading ability?

Keys please.....

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
made a mistake, justice was served. robert pires at no. 19 on the top 40 list. best thing about the dvd though. freddie's talkin about his debut goal against the mancs and does the best thing ever. he mispronounced schmei**el's name. he murdered the name. it ended up "smeishel". sounds like some digusting fish dish to me. right said, fred.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom