• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guide to sources

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I consider myself an expert on this, so I suggest after my post we lock the thread and use my post as a referance to what sources are good/bad.

Your caught offside, tribal football, bleacher report, daily mail, Talksport, Sports Direct News etc are a pile of ****.

Anyone other than John Cross on the Daily Mirror isn't worth a read either, stories by Steve stammers for example.

Guardian, Telegraph, Express, BBC, Sky Sports are semi reliable and worth a post.

Most of the journos on Twitter know their stuff, Marcotti, Balague, Hunter, Laurens, Honegstein, Di Marzio etc. Guys like Geoff and that Dean fella have shown enough for their info to be considered semi reliable and posted on here.

The big foreign sources are fine too, Bild, Marca, As, Lequipe etc.

The best thing to do if you're unsure, is to PM me before you post and I'll tell you if your source is worth the bother, this will lead to a more refined, current, and interesting transfer section.
:lol::lol:

YaGunnersYa

Riyad Mahrez

YaGunnersYa said:
Should actually make a Sticky thread in the transfers forum with a list of reliable sources and a list of twitter wanks who know nothing. Then once a transfer is concluded we will have an idea of who's actually ITK.

Hijacking my idea from the Mahrez thread or just equally as sick of this twitter ITK ****? ;)

YaGunnersYa

This thread's two years old, mate.
giphy.gif

progman07

Established Member
Worst kind of articles are:

"Arsenal is interested in XY"
"Arsenal enquired about XY"
"Arsenal turn their attention to XY"

Pointless and probably bullsht.

Enfield

Established Member
What about Uncle Geoff or this Dean guy. What do we think about them these days.

I reckon they should all have to put up or shut up.

I'm going to start a new twitter account just to show how gullible people are. 'Madness incoming' could literally mean the pizza delivery guy is outside and its still the a.m.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Dean is finished if there's no madness, at least when it comes to transfer news. Him saying the club are interested in or in talks for a player that doesn't end up at Arsenal doesn't make him a fraud, but he's hyped up the madness so much that nobody will able to take him seriously at all if it doesn't come off.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Dean is finished if there's no madness, at least when it comes to transfer news. Him saying the club are interested in or in talks for a player that doesn't end up at Arsenal doesn't make him a fraud, but he's hyped up the madness so much that nobody will able to take him seriously at all if it doesn't come off.
The Mahrez thing has left me skeptical, he backed down really quick after he extended his contract. I do feel like we were holding a bit of interest, but never anything serious ie bidding.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Yup, making it to easy for himself to dodge the bullet in case if it doesn't come through. It'll also turn any thread into a more of a discussion of Dean is/isn't itk then it is atm.

Come to think of it, didn't we have a thread for a mistery player based of one of his tweets?

Top Bottom