Guide to sources

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Toast, Jun 18, 2014.

1. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Steps and Preacher like this.
  2. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

His career as ITK was short-lived.

American_Gooner likes this.
  3. Aevius

Aevius Pro-Rambo Moderator

:lol:

4. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

Is that @northbanklower bloke on twitter reliable ?

5. American_Gooner

Was going to ask earlier :lol: You saw his tweet about Wenger not wanting the Auba/Mkhi?

6. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

Yeah. Apparently Sven is the king now:lol:

Don't know anything about source, just remembered that he was mentioned as ITK on AM few times in recent years.

7. American_Gooner

I think @celestis rates him, he doesn't seem to be attention seeker like some of the other twitter guys.

8. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

If his information is correct, looks like, that the end is near for Wenger.

I believe, that mular guy said something similar today.
    Reading his tweets, he's high level pr*ck, who hates Wenger, but somebody also rates him here, especially after VVD transfer to Liverpool.

9. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

So Wenger prefers Malcom and no the other two , apparently he doesn't fancy Lacazette either according to Northbanklower . Bit confusing as who bought Lacazette then ?

10. American_Gooner

I think he meant Wenger is disappointed with Lacazette's performances, not that he didn't want to sign him.

Steps likes this.
  11. say yes

say yes To RonaldoMadness

Can you prove that?

Not doubting you (well I kinda am) but I don't remember seeing anything from Arsestat.

Di Marzio & Ballague were the ones who broke Aubameyang. Good window for journalists actually.

12. celestis

I did see a week ago he said they were trying to a big name and it would break in two days .

al-Ustaadh likes this.
  13. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

While he was helping to push the Malcom rumors, he suggested we were in talks for a big named player. It was before the Alexis-Mkhitaryan rumors became substantial. Even with the Malcom rumors he seemed to be ahead of the press. It’s whatever to me.

14. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Lock all the threads!

And he failed to mention the name of the big name.

say yes likes this.
  15. say yes

say yes To RonaldoMadness

Just a had a scroll through Arsestat’s account, it’s genuinely embarrassing anyone could think he’s ITK. Dialsquare levels of reaching.

Didn’t mention Aubameyang at all @al-Ustaadh . Or Mkhitaryan for that matter.

In fact the only thing he’s claimed this window is that Malcom was 95% done :lol:

He pretty much regurgitates the transfer rumours and pretends to have inside info. Then deletes things he got wrong.

Can we please stop posting that clown?

16. celestis

I have followed him for awhile he's not bad .

al-Ustaadh likes this.
  17. al-Ustaadh

Nah, I’ll continue to post him. As I always do when I post an “ITK”, take it for whatever it’s worth.

Also, his suggestion of a big named player was related to Aubameyang and not Mkhitaryan. Didn’t mean to confuse you with my post before.

18. al-Ustaadh

And as I’ve also stated about “ITK”... I don’t doubt that some of these “personalities” have connections. They’re just victims of how the world of football business works. At any moment a deal can be seemingly done then taken off the table for whatever reason at the last second. Malcom seems to be that in this case - don’t forget all the other noise surrounding it, ie his agents in London, the message exchange with his mom, etc.

19. Highbury_2006

You dont know this.

say yes likes this.
  20. Highbury_2006

We will buy atleast one central defender between may and september this year. I will not mention his name but he is a central defender. Does this make me an ITK?