• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guide to sources

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Was always wondering (and maybe someone can answer me) do these so called ITKs earn something pther than artificial ego-boost?

I mean do they benefit economicaly or are they just pathetic?

Aevi

Hale End FC
Was always wondering (and maybe someone can answer me) do these so called ITKs earn something pther than artificial ego-boost?

I mean do they benefit economicaly or are they just pathetic?
Followers on twitter I guess? Nothing else.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Hope this summer means posters will refrain from posting that fraud Dean's tweets. Abuses his twitter following by spouting absolute bollox.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure how I feel about that, I think it meant of meant Alexis staying at CF rather than Reus. I could of put of with another season of Giroud if Reus - Alexis were either side though.

Reus only played CF in his younger days didn't he, most of his games for Dortmund/Germany are outwide?

carlito'sway

Established Member
Not sure how I feel about that, I think it meant of meant Alexis staying at CF rather than Reus. I could of put of with another season of Giroud if Reus - Alexis were either side though.

Reus only played CF in his younger days didn't he, most of his games for Dortmund/Germany are outwide?

Reus on the left, Alexis on the right with Giroud/Perez in the middle would have worked. Reus would have brought goals and creativity from the wings.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
How the **** is Reus a "madness". He would have been, at most, the fourth highest profile signing in recent years after Cech, Özil and Sanchez.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
How the **** is Reus a "madness". He would have been, at most, the fourth highest profile signing in recent years after Cech, Özil and Sanchez.
I think we'd all have been crazy happy if Reus had signed for us this summer -feeling that we'd dded a true WC talent to our forward line.

Top Bottom