• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guido Rodriguez

TornadoTed

Established Member
I can see the benefit of an out and out destroyer, especially if he is physically able to handle the demands of the Premier League. It would allow us to move to a 433 with a pair of 8's. It would allow Partey more freedom and it could also benefit Willock as I don't see where he fits in with a double pivot and a 10.

Rodriguez

Partey Ødegaard (maybe)

with

Xhaka

Willock ESR

as backup.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From what I know Rodriguez seems to be a pure destroyer. Torreira might less good defensively but imo offers more or at least can offer more going forward. I'd rather have Torreira than Guido.
For me we should just add 10m more and go for Bissouma a move that would suit and he already proven good player and he is 3 years younger.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
For me we should just add 10m more and go for Bissouma a move that would suit and he already proven good player and he is 3 years younger.

Haven't seen enough of Bissouma, but my targets would be the likes of Josh DaSilva, Orel Mangala, Zaydou Youssouf.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

According @TNTSportsAR Argentinian .. The transfer market surprise ... Arsenal is attending an official offer to sign Betis midfielder and Argentine national team Guido Rodriguez (27 years old)

Goonger

I'm going against the grain here, & after watching Ceballos track back like he's running through treacle & the pitiful tackle on Chukwueze for their first goal id take some proper bite right now!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Soumare over this guy. Younger, cheaper and we profiled him as too raw and bought Partey instead. I want athleticism in central players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Guido, ffs...what is this, The Sopranos :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not sure I get this, he just looks like a good destroyer who's found his level at Betis, I don't know how he elevates us. He's not even the best CM in the city of Seville, that'd be Joan Jordan.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We really are become Moyes' Everton. No strikers and 5 defensive midfielders and our manager hates creativity and freedom.

Weird even Moyes himself has progressed and is a bit more attacking.

Really depressing time to be an Arsenal fan. I remember getting excited for Santi, Özil and Alexis now we're talking about bringing in 3 defenders and a couple of defensive midfielders and workhorses every summer. Really depressing. We're just pissing on Wenger's legacy. He should be able to kick us out of the stadium he belt with his bare hands.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I laugh how the narrative is that Arteta needs to be given money to bring in his own players and he'll have us playing like City. How is this plumber gonna help us play like City? Maybe Mark Hughes' City.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Can't get excited about anyone we get linked to right now as I think our style of play would drag anyone down to average. This guy sounds like a total clogger. Torreira mk 2.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I won't dismiss it as there are lots of variables, what formation we are looking at playing 4231 or 433, whether we plan to attack more through the middle or keep the focus on the wide areas etc. For example if we sign a right back like Hakimi who is very attacking then a destroyer who can read the game and cover a lot of ground could be vital to making it work.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Eldesmarque... FFS.

Why are people using non-sources as sticks to beat Arteta with? Enough with the fanaticism, people. Emotions are high, take a collective deep breath.

Micro Willie Em*ry will find a way to lose, don't worry about that, look at him subbing on Coquelin at half-time with typical micro Willie shenanigans of his, to give us back the initiative, even with a man down...dismal performance (and another massive mistake from Ceballos in the first goal--wtf was he doing in the press, allowed Foyth to walk the ball into the box) had played directly into his hands, and he still managed to **** it up. Even if most goes wrong in the second leg his incompetence will find a way...

Latest posts

Top Bottom