• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guido Rodriguez

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

27? Not much sell on value if we gonna sell to a big club? I thought our model was but young and develop them to sell to the big club?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
27? Not much sell on value if we gonna sell to a big club? I thought our model was but young and develop them to sell to the big club?
No bro, it's buy average and buy after their main development i.e. Mari, Willian and Cedric. When we buy top players like Partey, Arteta will turn them into an average player.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Eldesmarque really shouldn't be the basis to consider a discussion on any transfer target. It's the same as there having been no link whatsoever.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Eldesmarque really shouldn't be the basis to consider a discussion on any transfer target. It's the same as there having been no link whatsoever.
The link came from TNT Sports in Argentina.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Citing reports from Mundo Deportivo, who is just recycling the eldesmarque article.

I don't know if TNT Sports in Argentina is reliable or not, but Eldesmarque certainly isn't, and they're the ones who are the source of the echo chamber of outlets citing outlets.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn’t say no to Emerson Aparecido. I’ve seen him only a few times, but he seems difficult to beat. Worth a punt.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
He played for my Mexican team's biggest rival so they're getting a 30% cut of the fee. Ugh. Do not want.

Their academy product Raul Jimenez on the other hand 👀 (Shame about the injury ☹️ )

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
According to Estadio Deportivo this is close apparently
Just another sevillian tabloid like eldesmarque. Probably just parroting the initial eldesmarque bs too, lol.

This rumour :facepalm:. People really don't understand it seem how these local (Madrid, Barça, Sevilla, Valencia...) tabloids work. Literal non-existent link.

Goonger

As someone that watches Betis a lot. I can tell you that Emerson is something special. Guido is good too but not at that level. Suited to play at the base of a 4-3-3 midfield so Arteta must be adopting that formation next season.

The more I see of Emerson the more I like.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

FWIW TNT's parent company is investing heavily in the whole sports thing, at least here in Brazil. They're the ones who have the right the UCL and now acquired some transmission rights for Brasileirão games.

Their transmissions were absolutely horrible, but have become somewhat passable the past 2 years. Apparently one of their journos got a big BREAKING NEWS moment regarding Messi to PSG, but since very little was said in international media, I guess it was a bust.

Reactions: A_G

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
FWIW TNT's parent company is investing heavily in the whole sports thing, at least here in Brazil. They're the ones who have the right the UCL and now acquired some transmission rights for Brasileirão games.

Their transmissions were absolutely horrible, but have become somewhat passable the past 2 years. Apparently one of their journos got a big BREAKING NEWS moment regarding Messi to PSG, but since very little was said in international media, I guess it was a bust.
Again, it's not really a TNT Sports link. Their link is citing Mundo Deportivo, who was citing eldesmarque.

It's an absolute nothing link, in short.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom