• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunners at the Euros

Which Arsenal player will perform best at the Euros?

• Hector Bellerin

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Mesut Özil

Votes: 33 39.8%
  • Olivier Giroud

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Laurent Koscielny

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Petr Cech

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Granit Xhaka

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Wojciech Szczesny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Wilshere

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Aaron Ramsey

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Thread for Arsenal players at the Euros, save us clicking each individual thread, review their performances here.

Arsenal players at the Euros;

Hector Bellerin
- Spain
Mesut Özil- Germany
Wojciech Szczesny- Poland
Olivier Giroud & Laurent Koscielny
- France
Granit Xhaka- Switzerland
Jack Wilshere- England
Aaron Ramsey- Wales
Petr Cech- Czech Republic

Who do we fancy to have a good tournament? I think Giroud and Xhaka will do fantastically.

*I've not counted Tomas Rosicky, but naturally, we can still chuck his name in here.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Giroud is going to kill it. Kosc will always be a rock! I am confident France is going to dominate.

Could also see Szczesny having a good one along with Xhaka.

TheIceman85

Great thread. It should be an exciting tournament.

Bellerin: I don't think he will play much but hopefully the experience will help mature him further,
Özil: Will depend largely on how Germany perform. If they have the right mentality he will play a big part.
Szczesny: He's started 1 out of their last 5 matches so isn't guaranteed a start. We all know he's capable of both the sublime and the ridiculous but i wish him well.
Giroud: Should have an excellent tournament on paper. Is in great goal-scoring form, a guaranteed starter for one of the favourites to win the tournament and thrives with attacking midfielders running off him.
Koscielny: Is the senior man in that defence so needs to put in a solid performance for them. Hopefully will recapture his reliable form ahead of the new season.
Xhaka: Unknown to me, I will be watching him closely.
Wilshere: Not predicted to start but I think he will play a lot, and could make a massive impact. One of the most naturally gifted players at the tournament.
Ramsey: Underwhelming end to the season but him and Bale are the talismans of Wales ("talismen" is not a word apparently). Could have a big impact on their results due to that.
Cech: Should be reliable and responsible, wish him and Rosicky the best of luck.

FinnGooner

Established Member
I voted for Giroud. I can see it in my mind, Wenger after the euros: "we already have a world class center forward. You can't win the scoring title in the euros without being world class"

He says this after publicly stating that he's not after any strikers despite the Vardy deal falling through

:lol:

Hoping for Özil and Wilshere to have good tourno with Bellerin getting game time.

Also hoping for this to be end of Giroud.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'd love to add Rosicky to this list, he's still an Arsenal man in my book. Besides, his fit days are so few in number that I'm willing to overlook contract technicalities.

Özil should have a monster European tournament if he takes his Arsenal form with him to France. I'm counting on it.

N

NotAUserName

I'd love to add Rosicky to this list, he's still an Arsenal man in my book. Besides, his fit days are so few in number that I'm willing to overlook contract technicalities.

Özil should have a monster European tournament if he takes his Arsenal form with him to France. I'm counting on it.
I doubt it. He'll be playing on the wing for Germany.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I see Cech made another mistake the other day. He's become really stiff since joining Arsenal.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I expect Kos and Rami to get exposed. Probably the poorest French Cb partnership I have ever seen.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Voted for Özil because he's our best player.

But noticed Giroud has more votes. Clearly more popular than the rhetoric on AM might suggest. Could be because this ballot is secret.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Tournaments are only over a few games so as a striker if you score goals you're the hero regardless of performance. France will just use Giroud as a battering ram, it could pay off.

He's blessed to be playing with a abundance of talent again too.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom