• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunners on International Duty

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Really, really glad Nasri and Rosicky haven't been called up. This 2 week break should be enough to get them 100% for Sunderland.

Invincible

Established Member
Can't see Szczesny breaking into the Polish side with both Boruc and Kuszczak ahead of him in the pecking order.

TomasCR

Established Member
ibby said:
Hold up, Diaby is in the French squad? Wow...
Think it's BS, Wenger said after the game that Diaby was out for the international games for sure! :shock:

hoyden

TomasCR said:
ibby said:
Hold up, Diaby is in the French squad? Wow...
Think it's BS, Wenger said after the game that Diaby was out for the international games for sure! :shock:
I'm not complaining, if calling up Diaby means leaving Nasri in London :D

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
after his run of first team games for us, not surprised Mannone was called up for the U21 Italian team.. he probably wont actually play though

so of all the players going, only 6 have meaningful games.. (Diaby, Sagna, Gallas, Arshavin, Song, Gibbs)

Eboue's qualifier doesnt matter as they have already qualified.. the rest are friendlies..

i worry about Gibbs though.. Clichy out for 2 months and we have Gibbs playing against U-21 teams that will possibly thug and hack..

TomasCR

Established Member
It's weird. The injuries on arsenal. com have been updated today and there seems to be no mention about Diaby there. He faked injury - ha!

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
True Gooner said:
On a mildly interesting note, Szczesny has earned his first senior call up. Could this be his big break?
:roll:

:wink:

Hopefully the NT managers are sensible when it comes to these friendlies, especially in the cases of Cesc, RvP, and Vermaelen whose sides have two of them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
ibby said:
*prays everyone comes back fit*

These are the 5 words Ill be repeating in church on Sunday.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
Hopefully the NT managers are sensible when it comes to these friendlies, especially in the cases of Cesc, RvP, and Vermaelen whose sides have two of them.

I hope so. Teams like Spain should be using the friendlies to give fringe players a chance to impress while the likes of Belgium should be looking at new players to build for the next qualifiers.

Well if only it would work like that in reality.

RobinVanPersie

Armor for Sleep said:
I hope so. Teams like Spain should be using the friendlies to give fringe players a chance to impress while the likes of Belgium should be looking at new players to build for the next qualifiers.

Well if only it would work like that in reality.

Vermaelen is Belgium's captain. He's the main man so he should always play. And it's the first time that all the big players from Holland are fit so I think Bert van Marwijk is not going to give players a chance this time. He did it the last few matches because there were many injuries/pregnant wives. Now it's time to build a team. Specially because we want to try Robin on front and Dirk Kuyt on the right wing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom