• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunnersaurus: Back From The Dead

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

What were they paying him for ****’s sake? The whole squad should chip in £20 week to make up his wages in the meantime. It means the guy still getting paid and it looks ****ty on the club as well. Win-win.

Unbelievable, what’s next the junior gunners, the tea lady? They just keep stripping away the soul of this Club

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Disgraceful. The vengeful senile Kronke finally got him. He was half the reason I went to the home games. Arsenal legend.
gyjn4vn2pme11.jpg

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Özil sitting at home playing on his Xbox, tweeting all his Fortnite fans for £350K a week, while we're letting go of a man, who's a genuine fan, and has worked part time here since the early 90's doesn't sit right with me at all either. Terrible decision.

Shows how disgusting our corporatized world is.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It seems a bit cold but we cant really pay someone for a job role that currently doesn't exist. Its the same with the hospitality staff we had to let go. Its business, they'll be back when their work is required again.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It seems a bit cold but we cant really pay someone for a job role that currently doesn't exist. Its the same with the hospitality staff we had to let go. Its business, they'll be back when their work is required again.
You mean like the Kronkes get paid for the non-existent work they do?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom