• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunnersaurus: Back From The Dead

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It's been said so many times from various sources that Gunnersaurus was returning, but people choose to believe what they want.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Gunnersaurus is returning at some point. The guy who did the side gig for 27 years is not.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Surprised, shocked and disappointed that Mesut hasn't stepped in here... He's missed a trick.
Was genuinely taking the piss here yesterday... Who advises this guy? **** me. Somebody’s intent on burying him forever. Unbelievable.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Robbie from AFTV who knows him well confirmed he will be back when the fans are back. Robbie says the dinosaur thing wasn’t even his actual job.

Robbie also said that the reporters were naughty for dropping that on deadline day trying to make trouble, which I suspected from the get go.

Maybe Robbie heard wrong because that article you posted in the Özil thread confirms Quy isn’t coming back.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Maybe Robbie heard wrong because that article you posted in the Özil thread confirms Quy isn’t coming back.
The timing and the nature of the article, I am not sure why Atheletic/Ornstein released that.

Gunnersaurus is definitely coming back, the club has confirmed this- whether it's Quy or not, yeah who knows. I have not seen anything to suggest it definitely will never be Quy again?

What has Arsenal's response been?
An Arsenal spokesperson has, meanwhile, insisted "Gunnersaurus is not extinct and will return to action when fans are allowed back at matches."

However, Arsenal have confirmed to The Athletic that Quy had left his post as they strive to do everything more efficiently.

I am one of the first to criticise the Arsenal board (I am anti Kronke) but I feel people are trying to hard to sling mud or create a problem that isn't here.

Orsntein want clicks, Özil supporters want this to be a win for Özil, Mascots everywhere currently aren't wearing their suits but Ornacle hasn't made an article about it.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The timing and the nature of the article, I am not sure why Atheletic/Ornstein released that.

Gunnersaurus is definitely coming back, the club has confirmed this- whether it's Quy or not, yeah who knows. I have not seen anything to suggest it definitely will never be Quy again?

I am one of the first to criticise the Arsenal board (I am anti Kronke) but I feel people are trying to hard to sling mud or create a problem that isn't here.

Orsntein want clicks, Özil supporters want this to be a win for Özil, Mascots everywhere currently aren't wearing their suits but Ornacle hasn't made an article about it.

Not interested in any of it except Quy has been there for 27 years and he does a lot more than the Gunnersaurus role, we keep ripping out the heart and soul of the place but then that probably started the day we priced out fans with exorbitant ticket prices

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Here is the vid where I saw it anyways. The vid Robbie talks about our summer as a whole and gets fan opinions - majority say the window is a 8/10.

Onto Gunnersaurus- Robbie addresses it at:

23:18 - claims to know the guy, thinks the reporters were being mischievous leaking that on transfer deadline day

43:00 - Addresses Gunnersaurus again - confirms Gunnersaurus will return back when fans are back.

Clarifies however, the guy who did the job got let go and Gunnersaurus was not his actual role. There was a lot more to what he did at the club and Gunnersaurus was just a part of it.

Ornstein & other places reporting we fired the mascot wasn’t entirely true, Gunnersaurus is still a thing (hence why it’s still on the website).

Jae

I feel Özil trolling is starting to become a meme.

£350k week but bringing us some good quality banter, I'm happy with that. After all it's not out of any of our pockets.

If you do any of the following :
  1. Pay for a yearly AFC membership.
  2. Own a season ticket.
  3. Go to the game and get a matchday programme / pie.
  4. Buy the latest Arsenal Shirt or any other merchandise.
  5. Watch Arsenal on any of the subscription TV channels.
Then it is coming out of your pocket. Simples.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
If you do any of the following :
  1. Pay for a yearly AFC membership.
  2. Own a season ticket.
  3. Go to the game and get a matchday programme / pie.
  4. Buy the latest Arsenal Shirt or any other merchandise.
  5. Watch Arsenal on any of the subscription TV channels.
Then it is coming out of your pocket. Simples.

That's like saying if sky sack the guy who fixes the satellite dish you're not happy because you pay for his salary through your sky subscription.

You pay sky to watch football.

Same way you pay your season ticket to watch the home games.

You buy a programme to read

You buy a pie to eat....if you were buying the pie to throw at gunnersaurus and he wasn't there.. then yes you do have right to pissed.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom