• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunnersaurus: Back From The Dead

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Imagine running a business and paying someone who is currently doing **** all. .
GettyImages-1172243126.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

That’s how Wenger sees it, and that’s how a lot within the Emirates fanbase and outside it are likely to see it too, even if it’s been reported Quy would get his job back once fans returned to stadiums.
Yawn..

Wenger just needs to come out and say what he really wants to say instead of acting like mascots are active right now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yawn..

Wenger just needs to come out and say what he really wants to say instead of acting like mascots are active right now.
He probably knows more than me and you. He’s never going to expose anybody at Arsenal.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He probably knows more than me and you. He’s never going to expose anybody at Arsenal.
He experienced hostility from "sections of the board" first hand ofcourse he knows more than us.

That's why him pretending to be shocked is laughable he just needs to say how he really feels.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yawn..

This is why I wish he exposed people in his book, you know he has a lot of things he wants to say but won't and it's getting long.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is why I wish he exposed people in his book, you know he has a lot of things he wants to say but won't and it's getting long.
He loses either way though, say nothing and it’s long, say something and you’re one of bitter/old/losing the plot/can’t take responsibility/shifting blame etc.

Arsenal fans already are weirdly very critical of Wenger. For not a great club, Arsenal fans are very entitled.

Wenger took the club from mud and showed you the elite of football without spending any money, now he’s gone and you’re back in the mud.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Wenger took the club from mud and showed you the elite of football without spending any money, now he’s gone and you’re back in the mud.

I mean George Graham won us our first title in ninteen years, that’s probably a better example of bringing us up from the mud. Don’t get me wrong, Wenger was the vastly superior manager of the two.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He loses either way though, say nothing and it’s long, say something and you’re one of bitter/old/losing the plot/can’t take responsibility/shifting blame etc.

Arsenal fans already are weirdly very critical of Wenger. For not a great club, Arsenal fans are very entitled.

People will talk anyway. It's less to do with what people say and more that it's not his character to expose people and be a big mouth. He has too much diplomacy for that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom