• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Half Life 2 Mod: Team Fortress Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronitc

Not sure how many of you guys own Half Life 2 or Counterstrike: Source but check out this multiplayer game as it's releasing in a day or two. It's a free download to anyone that has bought HL2.

http://www.fortress-forever.com

Team Fortress 2 is coming out soon and this game mod made by a third party development team looks to offer a good alternative. I used to play a bit of team fortress on Quake and Half Life 1 and it was great fun. Basically capture the flag type game with different classes/roles (medic, soldier, sniper etc).

There's even a level with a football in the middle with the objective being to take the ball to the enemy goal / capture point. 8)

Oh and a review of the game can be found here:

http://planethalflife.gamespy.com/View. ... tail&id=76

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
This is frickin awesome.

I played TFC to death years ago until they brought in the new netcode, gui etc and renamed it TF1.5.

FF is fairly faithful to TFC but there are quite a few differences - most of them well thought out. The mod is great fun to play although there are a few bugs to iron out.

Personally, I don't think I'll be buying TF2. I've already bought HL2 and Episode 1 and I'm not paying for them again (Valve force you to buy these again to buy TF2, the greedy ****s).

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

How can you say greedy ****s :| 22 quid for like 7 games. Steal of the century. Thats including 3 new games and all the other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom