• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Half of the dressing room wanted to leave' - Revisited

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
ArsenesNO1Fan said:
Kos? - has he signed a new contract yet, I haven't kept up with that

Extended his contract a week or two ago, to 2017 I think.

Le Professeur

Established Member
DasBootist said:
The only uncontented Arsenal player I'd be worried about leaving is Van Persie, but he's getting on a bit and in all likelihood will spend much of the coming season out injured. I'm all for selling Song and getting in M'Vila. Almunia, Squillaci, Denilson and Bendtner I could cope with leaving.

Don't know why people are banking on this when he's just gone a season and a half almost without missing a game. The guy's just had terrible luck with an array of different, unlucky injuries.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
jones said:
ArsenesNO1Fan said:
Kos? - has he signed a new contract yet, I haven't kept up with that

Extended his contract a week or two ago, to 2017 I think.

128343688002656250hallelujahpra.jpg

darkgunner

I don't think Eboue really wanted to leave, we just shipped him out and replaced him with Jenkinson, which was a bad idea. Considering how useful Eboue would have been last season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom