• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Half Season Review - Part 3

Adam

Established Member
Excellent part on Kanu. People (due to seeing his lazy style) do not give him credit to what he actually brings to the side.

jc8gooner

I think Kanu has had an excellent half-season, esp considering how ****e he had been for so long before. Most improved player behind Toure?

I thought Henry did almost everything to get full marks, as he is simply amazing. How many assists has he got now?

I completely agree with you on Wiltord; when he is playing well and has confidence, he is a very good player. I miss him when he is **** like now.

Bergkamp has had some very good moments this half-season, but has gone missing at times too. Deserves to be chosen next to Titi though.

As for Aliadiere, I have been q.impressed so far, but he has not yet proved himself in Prem. Alongside Henry by the end of the season?

Mark

Established Member
yeah good analysis. kanu does deserve a high rating, he has done pretty well this year.

The Mini

But, with your final squad I disagree. Without Vieira the team looks shaky. He might not be the most effective player currently, but he brings confidence to all areas

Jasper

I 've just realized how shallow in depth we are on quality strikers.

Bergkamp I don't think would last throughout the whole season. Not what he used to be.

Kanu isn't a goal scoring striker. He's a player that's perfect for the Serie A. What he does to perfection is hold and control the ball. Perfect for holding onto the lead late in games.

We don't have a single serious striker. (Henry is a forward)
We don't have an aerial person or anyone that can win in the air!

Top Bottom