• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Harold Moukoudi

Aevi

Hale End FC
I have not seen this guy live but he is really being hyped in France as the next big prospect in central defense. He is 19 yr old, plays for Le Havre in Ligue2. Apparently he is on Arsenal radar.

Do you think he'd go into our reserves? I'd prefer getting first-team football at Le Havre if I were him.

Well if it is about being on 500< per week at league 2 club in France or joining top club in Europe on 20000 per week I know what I would choose!

tcahill

Sounds like the kind of signing we should be making, young and talented just before their breakout season.

That being said, we've already got 2 CB talents in Holding and Chambers, not sure where he'd fit in.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I was reading about him the other day. Kind of player we should be signing but also the kind of player we will probably miss out on by messing around. He'll end up in the "I nearly signed him" Wenger Lost Boys first 11.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom