• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Harry Redknapp

outlaw_member

Established Member
Matata. I don't know how Redknapp moving around between small clubs is an indication of him not caring about Arsenal. It seems to me that you just hate the man, and it's clouding your judgement.

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
Matata. I don't know how Redknapp moving around between small clubs is an indication of him not caring about Arsenal. It seems to me that you just hate the man, and it's clouding your judgement.

My hatred of the man is clouding my judgement of how much a hate the man?!

I've already said that he's a good manager, I just contested the idea that he's someone to like (but, of course, Lagos can like who he wants). Anyway, I've had enough - picturing his face is annoying me.

outlaw_member

Established Member
A_Gooner_Matata said:

I've already said that he's a good manager, I just contested the idea that he's someone to like (but, of course, Lagos can like who he wants). Anyway, I've had enough - picturing his face is annoying me.

:lol: I'm hardly a fan of his, but he is a Gooner.

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
A_Gooner_Matata said:

:lol: I'm hardly a fan of his, but he is a Gooner.

Oh yeah, that's what I was contesting. Okay, maybe he is. But still, when he's retired and he's watching a game between the team that he managed and that his son captained and Arsenal, I seriously think he may be supporting the team in white. Just speculation of course...

Top Bottom