• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hassan Yebda

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Arsène Wenger is keeping tabs on Benfica midfielder Hassan Yebda as he looks to strengthen his squad.

Yebda, 25, is currently on loan at Portsmouth until the end of the season and is a mainstay in Algeria’s team for the African Nations Cup and next summer's World Cup.

Wenger is keen to add some strength in depth to his midfield and considered re-signing former Arsenal captain Patrick Vieira but there are doubts about the Inter Milan midfielder’s current fitness.

That has left Wenger looking at other options and Yebda is on his radar as he is available on the cheap from Benfica. He attracted interest from Everton last summer before joining Portsmouth.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-boss-Arsenal-Wenger-on-the-transfer-trail-of-Benfica-midfield-star-Hassan-Yebda-currently-on-loan-at-Portsmouth-article271567.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-b ... 71567.html</a>?

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
No, no, no.

Why on earth would we look at someone who's at the ACN anyway? Not that he's that much of a regular for Algeria.

Anyway, no.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
I will say though that it does irk me that every time we are linked to a mid-table journeyman talent from Algeria we automatically dismiss it.

kamikaze80

Established Member
i cant believe no ones made a roflsberger demotivator. i'm too lazy to, so just use your imaginations.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom