• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hated Arsenal XI

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think the name says it all but still to clarify, we have to pick our most hated Arsenal players and put them in an XI. There's no criteria bar deep hatred.

I figure this may bring up some interesting comments and debates.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
tumblr_p7374tnyAk1vvwgg7o2_500.gifv

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Almunia, Jenkinson, Squillaci, Koscielny, Andre Santos, Denilson, Elneny, Welbeck, Arshavin, Oxlade, Chamakh.

tried to go for players from this decade onwards. Some decent players talent wise (Kos, Arshavin) in there but ultimately a team of bottlers who either cost us trophies, were ****s or were just plain ****

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
4-5-1: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Mustafi, Cygan, Santos; Bentley, Fabregas (C), Denilson, Larsson, Hleb; Giroud

Manager: @hydrofluoric acid

I dislike Fabianski now, just cause I know @GDeep™ likes him :lol:

Why Larsson though?

I liked Cygan, he wasn't great compared to Sol or Kolo at the time, but I didn't mind him, plus he at least looked tough...the only player from back then that I disliked was Jeffers really, thought he was terrible, his face annoyed me too...appreciated him booting Phil Neville during his last game for us though.

Hleb really ruined his career after left us.Became friend zone player.

Remember when he went to Birmingham, and during an interview on his first match back against Arsenal, he asked for the Birmingham shirt to be taken down and an Arsenal one put up in the background :rofl:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think Mustafi for me is on a whole level of his own of hatred, he is crap but also never takes responsibility for being crap, absolute tool really...others have left us and annoyed me, but have never hatred an Arsenal player as much as Mustafi while they were still playing for us.

Should loan him to Sunderland, he would be perfect for season three of the Netflix show.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Why Larsson though?
Something was always off about him, and this confirmed it:
Untitled.jpg

I liked Cygan, he wasn't great compared to Sol or Kolo at the time, but I didn't mind him, plus he at least looked tough...the only player from back then that I disliked was Jeffers really, thought he was terrible, his face annoyed me too...appreciated him booting Phil Neville during his last game for us though.
I didn't dislike him as such, but the Zinedine Cygan stuff used to get on my tits tbh.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom