• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hated Arsenal XI

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Gk. Almunia
RB: Bellerin
CB: Squllaci
CB: Cygan
LB: Traore
Cm: Song
Cm: Ramsey
Cm: Diaby
Rw: Gervinho
Lw: Iwobi
CF: Giroud

These players produced more bad peformances for us in their positions than any other player I could think of, hence the hate.

Shalmaneser V

This is tough as there’s been a great number of nonces playing for this club over the years.

If I had to narrow it down to XI this would be it:

....................Almunia
Eboue...Mustafi....Senderos...Clichy
.....Denílson..Flamini...Xhaka......
Gervinho.......Adebayor...........Nasri

Nasri and Adebayor had quality but were a pair of major ****s.

Clichy I’ll never forgive for that ****up at Birmingham.

Xhaka, Eboue, Gervinho and Mustafi arent/weren’t terrible but too often massive liabilities.

Almunia, Senderos, Flamini and Denílson were just ****. Never good enough for Arsenal.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hm. Not hate but slight, slight disliking, i guess. Well the 12 i naturally thought of, but dont take it as hate cuz thats farfrom the truth

Almunia
Debuchy Senderos Kos Santos
Wilshere Song
Gnabry Özil Bendtner
Giroud

Coach; Wenger 2015-2018

A good mix of douchery, overatedness, hypejobs and megalomania in there i think! Very pleased!

Edit; Forgot Nasri! He takes Gnabrys place!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Cech
Gallas-Mustafi-Squilichi-Kolasinac
Elneny-Xhaka(c)
Mkhitarayan Santos
Adebayor-Lacazette

Cech was a double agent and you can't prove me wrong. From his very first game with us it was defined by a howler and that precedent for his time here. Conceded 4 goals against his ex club and then gets a new job in West London. Double Agent.

Gallas was toxic. The other 3 in defence had about 2 brain cells between them all.

In midfield you have the Basel brothers. Legend has it we gave Elneny the 4 shirt because it's the amount of forward passes he makes a game. Terrible, terrible footballer. And people had the gall to say he could replace Ramsey or Coquelin.

Next, the captain, Granit Xhaka. I genuinely despise Xhaka on a personal and a footballing aspect. I can't stand him. Knowing Xhaka is happy wearing the red and white of my club brings me misery. I have written so many angered-filled posts on this guy that I can no longer be bothered to give a rational reason anymore. I just hate Xhaka. If he scored a 30 yard screamer against Sp**s in injury time in a cup final, I'd complain as to why it took him so long. I don't think I can love Arsenal fully till he's gone.

In attack, Mkhitarayan sounds like a name from a powerhouse family in Game of Thrones but this Armenian plays football like he'd rather watch the Kardashians. Never ever looks happy, and he is the definition of the stereotype of the "weak, no bottle, Arsenal player" that the panel of MOTD talk about. I said I wouldn't watch Arsenal again if we signed Mkhi and while that was a lie, my disdain for him isn't. Andre Santos on the other wing cos he barely played in defence and there is no other winger that really annoyed me like Santos did.

The final two are: Adebayor and Lacazette. I'll start with the easiest in Adebayor. Don't really mind if a player leaves Arsenal for ambition or money, after all, it's a job in the end. However, when leaving your former employer, you should have some grace and decorum. Why he kicked van Persie in the head and then proceed to run a lap to antagonize your ex fans just shows how little respect he had for the Arsenal. I'm glad his career faded into obscurity and I'm even more glad that he regrets his stupidity.

Last but least is Lacazette. Tbh I just hate how little criticism he gets in the media. It's like he's impervious to criticism from his fellow footballers. "Oh but he works hard for the team" did we spend £50+ million on a Jordan Henderson clone? For someone who works so hard, how comes his fitness is so poor? Why does a hard working footballer come into the season carrying extra timber? There's no excuse for a professional athlete to be overweight and it clearly affects his game so until he goes I am Laca Out.

Honourable mention: Fabregas- I think he's a snake and he could have handled the Barca thing a lot better. P.S he went to go and play for Mourinho, when he claims to see Wenger as a father figure.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
————————Fabianski————————
—————J.Hoyte———Mustafi—————
———Diaby——Denilson——Song————
—Walcott —————————Chamberlain—
————————Adebayor————————
—————————————————————
—————-Ramsey———Gallas—————

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The final two are: Adebayor and Lacazette. I'll start with the easiest in Adebayor. Don't really mind if a player leaves Arsenal for ambition or money, after all, it's a job in the end. However, when leaving your former employer, you should have some grace and decorum. Why he kicked van Persie in the head and then proceed to run a lap to antagonize your ex fans just shows how little respect he had for the Arsenal. I'm glad his career faded into obscurity and I'm even more glad that he regrets his stupidity.
Ade was wrong to stamp Van Persies head, but his celebration was brilliant and VP is a pr*ck anyways :lol:

The fans 1000% deserved it too. Ade was a tw*t but the way fans and even the way people used to talk about him on here before he started calling other clubs beyonce was completely disgusting. His celebrations was one of my favourite moments in football tbh.

Lacazette never got away with it at all :lol:
Think you got him confused with Firminho.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Almunia/Fabianski
Senderos Djourou Mustafi Squillaci
Denilson Xhaka
Walcott Miki Gervinho Chamakh/Bendtner

My team is based on the howls of despair heard at Highbury/Emirates when this lot stepped on the pitch and not their personalities. So many poor performances from this lot despite some of their stats.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hate is a word that is too easily thrown about. Nothing wrong with people like Senderos, Eboue, Fabianski, Flamini etc. Perhaps not the best footballers in the world, but I think you could have a nice pint with either of those.

However, Nasri was a bit of a snake, but hate?

Latest posts

Top Bottom