• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hatem Ben Arfa

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
They look both as two big prospects, maby we can get one of them they look very talentfull,

I dont see Lyon sell both of them or they will ask a big amount of money but if we can get them both, do it right now..

ibby

Established Member
I would love Benzema here as I said in the Lobby. Can't see it happening but if Bendtner continues to run his mouth maybe swap the two with a little bit of money on the side?

Still can't see it happening though.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
I don't see AW buying so many players anymore. We need one/dwo players, but more than that no. And this seems like way too much money for them IMO.
I would love them beause they seem like huge talents and prospect and could do wonders over here, but I must admit I can't see that happening.

number_0

Established Member
when will the press learn that we dont pay over the odds, even for young french players...

talking about bin arafa, i only saw him once, against rangers, and he reminded me of hleb, bags of skills creamed with a footballing brain and creativity.

benzeme is destined to juve or chelsea imo

CrazyInLoveWithArsenal

I rerely get get excited by rumours anymore. I doubt there is any truth in the story, it would be great but I don't see it happening. I really rate Benzema but I know he won't come unfortunately..

-Shaun-

Aye :) Can't help getting excited about this one. I flicked through The Sun this morning, and find this....great! Seriously guys, these two are immense players, so young and allready have broke into the French national team. I don't watch a lot of French football, but from the little I have seen they've both blown me away. Especially Benzema, great player. Ben Arfa as well, absolutley amazing. With the £70m that Wenger has to spend, many of us think that this will be a high-spending January. I'd love to spend a massive chunk n that on these two. They both have a world-class future in English football, I hope it's with Arsenal.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
benzema plus ben arfa will beat nani and anderson anytime.

would be a great deal if it happens.

so many talented youngster now in the world so we can't get everyone.

just get the hottest winger. ben arfa and benzema can play wings so its good

nazo

Established Member
Yes please. Ben Arfa is a talendted left footed left winger, isn`t that what we need. Benzema is just good, damn good.

Btw, is France`s national team future looking unbelievably great or what.

burnsjed

Established Member
-Shaun- said:
With the £70m that Wenger has to spend, many of us think that this will be a high-spending January.
Really?
I am not expecting a high spending January at all, in fact quite the opposite.
We have an abudence of players as far as numbers are concerned, and quite clearly Wenger believes they are all good enough, irrespective of what some might think.
we ae top of the league, going nicely in the ECL, Ade is no longer going to the ANC, really don't see it.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i think we will add 3 top class players, 3 young guns.

i have lasting good memories about the time we bought ade and walcott and in another jan we bought reyes. can't forget those enjoyments cause thats about all

stuart

Established Member
I'd like Benzema as it's a class name to scream when he releases a shot flying into the top corner....."BENZEEEEMMAAAAA!
(i bet your all doing it ;) )

Seriously though, never seen either play i dont think but certainly sound like the real deal. Most people seem to think Benzema in particular is pure class.

Latest posts

Top Bottom