• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hatem Trabelsi

Adam

Established Member
Hello Trabelsi, how long do you intend to stay at Ajax, ther are rumours that other clubs are interested in you. And do you think that if this team stays together that you can get even further in the Champions League next year?
Bas Overtoom, Rotterdam

,,I have a contract to 2004 with an option for two more years. I am ahppy here at Ajax so I'll stay. We have goed players with whom we can win. But it's really difficult to win the Champions League."

Ajax believe it's more than an option.

Gunner4life09

i just checked out the link and this is what he said

I think I would go to England, the style of football is appealing to me. I would choose Arsenal."

thats great to hear! i hope he joins us in the summer or january whichevers fine with me.

kajej

Does anyone know when the Disagreement over his contract happened?Was it before this interview or after

Gunner4life09

i think the interview was before the court case, because Adam said he read the interview in June last year and in the interview he said that the contract have an option for a 2 year extention and that he was happy to saty at ajax. if he is still happy to stay at ajax i don't think he would go to court with them over the contract. so i think the interview was before the disafreement

bencey

hope he does join us as he is pure quality- good chance if he wants to join us over the other clubs in england

Adam

Established Member
It is unlikely that we will sign him. He's a better player than Lauren, but it's unfair on Lauren and it's not like Arsène to give an established player like him the chop.

Adam

Established Member
I don't disagree with you. But Wenger is very personal with the players, and it creates harmony throughout the club. The bigger players respect it and i think him keeping faith with the lesser players is encouraging to them. He's a father, and does not treat players like Cattle (Ferguson does).

titi

I think lauren is having a poor season and remember he gave up internationals to keep his place in the arsenal first team hence i don't think we should be trying to buy anyone to replace him. Just hope he improves to last year's standard.

A

Anonymous

titi said:
I think lauren is having a poor season and remember he gave up internationals to keep his place in the arsenal first team hence i don't think we should be trying to buy anyone to replace him. Just hope he improves to last year's standard.

Lauren is ****..sorry to be so blunt but I'm afraid that's my opinion..he might be an ALRIGHT midfield but as a defender he's Crap..can't do a thing.marking is ****,tackling is 0 and his positioning is rubbish.

jc8gooner

Lauren is ****..sorry to be so blunt but I'm afraid that's my opinion..he might be an ALRIGHT midfield but as a defender he's Crap..can't do a thing.marking is ****,tackling is 0 and his positioning is rubbish.

Don't you think that you might be slightly biased against him? He really isn't that bad. His tackling is pretty good. Positioning and marking are not his strongest suits, but he makes up for this with pace and power.

A

Anonymous

jc8gooner said:

Don't you think that you might be slightly biased against him? He really isn't that bad. His tackling is pretty good. Positioning and marking are not his strongest suits, but he makes up for this with pace and power.

not really..Toure has come like at a perfect time for Wenger..the guy is super and has great potential and am sure will go on to achieve great things.As for lauren quitting Cameroon for arsenal..that's just another plead to Wenger to somehow play him.

jc8gooner

You are definitely right about toure at RB. He has been excellent. But Toure was also great at CB. I would prefer him there with Campbell, while Lauren and Ashley as full backs.

Top Bottom