Hatem Trabelsi

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by GOONERITTI, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Viper

Viper Member

I ****ing hope not unless we get a very good LB such as Lahm, who has been very impressive in the World Cup so far.

2. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

Yipee! Scorp's back!

Just when the transfer window was beginning to get dull...

3. Ricky_AFC

Ricky_AFC New Member

4. asajoseph

Ribery posts can go in the wishlist...

5. asajoseph

Oh, don't know if this has been mentioned, but seeing as it's been brought up already in this thread, I'll post it here.

One of the Madrid candidates, Palacios, has claimed to have reached an agreement with both Reyes and Dein for the Spaniard to move to the Bernabeu next season.

6. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

rubbish la. another one also said he signed robben and cesc if he becomes president. real madrid are just crap. especially this type of stupid elections.

7. sienna

sienna Member

8. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

Trabelsi won't cost anything, whereas Alves will cost £10m+ Trabelsi is a better player then Alves as present.

9. Artillero

Artillero New Member

10. kooldawg

kooldawg New Member

He still has Jan Kromkamp in reserve!!

isn't Kromkamp a decent right back??

11. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

They are trying to offload Kromkamp, because he hasn't met expectations.

12. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

he WAS good with az. now i don't know why he became like that

13. Bobo D. Clown

Bobo D. Clown New Member

I always thought Stevie Finnan did a good solid job for them at RB, like Ralph for us. But i guess they want someone more tricky, get up the line, beat men and cross it so Gerrard doesn't have to be out on the right.

And hasn't Trabelsi proved himself to be a mercenary. Wouldn't sign for us due to money, now he's waited out his contract and will go where the highest wage is. Let Liverpool spend £40,000 a week on him while he's off at the African Cup and we'll have Gilbert, Hoyte, Lauren and Eboue.

14. Artillero

Artillero New Member

He has now retired from international football.

15. choi12911

choi12911 New Member

Some contradiction? So which is true? Is Reyes up for sale or not?

16. _scorpion_

_scorpion_ New Member

The inquires regarding both Cesc and Reyes have been gathering before and during the election. Same for Cole.

At all stages Reyes and Cole were negotiable but as of yesterday this changed. (I have a hint* why but its only a hint)

Cesc was never for sale even though a fee (not an offer) of 20 million euro's was touted.

I know Dein is keen for talks about Cole to continue but with Capello joining Madrid - Zambrotta will probably be bought (even though he can play left and right back.

So Cole is still negotiable but Reyes is not.

On topic - The current problem with Trabelsi is that we havent actually qualified for CL yet. He has an offer from us and now Liverpool (in the same boat as us as far as CL goes) are in for him. He is being advised to take our offer but there is a feeling that he is waiting for another club to join in.

*P.S. - My hint is from the same source but I'm not convinced of the authenticity.

17. junialum

junialum New Member

Man, spill your source. :wink:

Cesc is definitely staying. Reyes too? He has a six year contract with us isn't it?

Cole really looks unwanted. That's a worry.

18. Shadow Moses

Shadow Moses Well-Known Member

19. asajoseph

Frankly, I don't want to waste any more time on this guy.

Good player, but why the hell are we signing right-backs?

20. Jameel46

Jameel46 New Member

Lauren, Eboue, Hoyte, Gilbert. 3's a crowd but we've still got 4 right-backs, signing another would make no sense.