• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hatem Trabelsi

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
you cant stop mentioning it can you?

i think you should get the persistant annoyance in your rank.

there are mods around and if they feels its time to close any threads they will. theres absolutely no need for you to nag at them to close close and close.

Grampus_Eight

Beyond the question of whether he's good enough, he's too old to pay the wages he's looking for. If he signs a two or three year deal he would have no value at the end of his contract.

Also, I think the Boss has only signed one 29 year old (outfield player) during his entire reign at Arsenal.

lazyfreak

Grampus_Eight said:
Beyond the question of whether he's good enough, he's too old to pay the wages he's looking for. If he signs a two or three year deal he would have no value at the end of his contract.

Also, I think the Boss has only signed one 29 year old (outfield player) during his entire reign at Arsenal.
Who would that be? and Wenger usually doesn't get outfield players that are over 25/26 years old.

Top Bottom