• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hatem Trabelsi

brianfrance

Established Member
27 years-old, I've always thought he was younger
A good buy :D but ciao my Mendy's dream :(
But the :D is winner. Trabelsi is a good buy, goodbye Mendy :lol:

KingReyes

Established Member
Can Trabelsi play CB aswell?? Maybe thats another reason he decided to go for him. SO he can fill both positions where needed. We can't expect Sol and Kolo to play every game and he would be a good backup as a CB.

Adam

Established Member
I am the happiest man in the world. I have wanted this guy ever since the 2002 world cup.

This confirms that Arsène wants to build the most powerful and paciest side the world has ever seen!

If he, and Almunia/Niemi come - we are solid at the back (he can also play CB). Ralph can move up to RM and either maintain his RB spot or fill in. It's a healthy squad.

patrick42uk

Established Member
hoyte has nothing to worry about. trabelsi is 27. in 5 years (or maybe less) with hoyte only 23(?) he still has a chance. for now he can learn from a very good right back in trabelsi.

Adam

Established Member
Hoyte is 19 i think.

This Trabelsi signing is hoped greatly. He has said we are his favourite club in the world. Lets see if that has a bearing in the face of money.

And lets also see if we actually have made a move for him. This has come out of the blue, and the Evening Standard and Sky/Planetfootball are on the spot most of the time (they knew we were tracking Reyes).

Standard got the whole Kluivert thing wrong gloriously though.

Soler

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Can Trabelsi play CB aswell?? Maybe thats another reason he decided to go for him. SO he can fill both positions where needed. We can't expect Sol and Kolo to play every game and he would be a good backup as a CB.

I think he can, actually.

MightyArsenal

Im not counting my chickens just yet. this guy is class and we will have a fight on our hands if we try to buy him from other top clubs.

If we do pull it off, get ready to be amazed, in the african cup of nations he was tunisia's best attacker and thats saying something for a right back!
I also remember him well against us in the chmaps league and he was almost unbeatable, no one got thru him not even henry if memory serves me correct.

KingReyes

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
KingReyes said:

I think he can, actually.

That would be great news then if we get him. That would be mean a youthful defense with experience on the side. Also lots of potential to be shown.

RB:Lauren,Trab,Kolo,Hoyte
CB:SOl,Kolo,Trab.Senderos
LB:Cole,Clichy

Pretty good I think.

Adam

Established Member
Just hope Chelsea and Manure don't get news of it. Chelsea have Fereira, and United have Neville (for tradition reasons they'll never axe him).

Soler

Established Member
United have been after Trabelsi for a few years now, but the man himself even said once he'd join Chelsea just to get closer to us. :D

Aussie

Established Member
Seems like our typical signing of late. You hear nothing then all of a sudden BAMM we have a new player.

Wenger the smooth Signer

Soler

Established Member
Was it? May've been, all I remember it was an African player so I'm just assuming it was Hatem.

KingReyes

Established Member
Eastrek said:
Wenger is normally concerned about Lauren leaving for the African Nations cup in January, so why would he sign another African as cover :shock:

It is a surpsise and would be a concern come the African Nations cup in two years time if they both go. But we'll worry about that when it comes along. Maybe Hoyte will have more experience on his side by then and will play more.

Adam

Established Member
We will make him quit Tunisia ;)

And Ralph, not wanting to lose his place, will quit Cameroon AGAIN as a result.

And everything is cushty.

Soler

Established Member
I'm especially thankful Vieira can't do a Kanoute and play for Senegal every second January :wink:

Adam

Established Member
hello Hatem, congratulations for first goal for Ajax, hopefully there is more to come.
My question is which European league would you prefer to go to if you were to leave Ajax?
Irad A. Nur, London

,,I think I would go to England, the style of football is appealing to me. I would choose Arsenal."

I know this quote well. I dug it out a year ago by searching about Hatem on google heh!

It's different to the Oliech one. Oliech's was funny.

Sol man

Most Arsenal fans are behaviibg as if it is a done deal. Sky sports seem to be reporting it on the web but they have not said anything about it on sky sports news. Until Arsenal or Ajax confirm it I don't believe it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom