• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Have Tickets v Charlton but need Portsmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisbane_Gooner

Hi All,

Basically the story is this. I have a mate who is a massive Arsenal fan who is coming over from Brisbane for the Christmas period. I have managed to get hold of 3 tickets for the Charlton game on the 2nd Jan but the problem is he has had to change his plans and is flying back to Oz that evening so can't make the game.
So I am now trying to get hold of at least 1 ticket for the Portsmouth game on the 16th.
I am prepared to do a deal with the Charlton tickets or pay a reasonable one off cost for any spare.
I'd love if someone can help because this guy loves the club and stays up in the middle of the night at home to listen to the games and this will make his trip complete.
Cheers People!!!

pauljfrew@yahoo.co.uk

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sorry its not legal to sell your ticket to another comes under touting.
Im afraid I have to lock this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom