• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"He comes from Senegal, he ..."

DOls

and then what?
I've been trying to figure out the new words for Vieira's song, but I can't hear them well on tv.
Could anyone please post what are we singing now for our captain, cause it just doesn't sound like "... He plays for Arsenal."

Thanks. :whistling

asajoseph

Established Member
'He doesn't pass the ball?'

Oh wait. He does.

'He looks rather small?'

Nah, can't be.

'He runs the Marble Halls?'

hmmm... maybe....

'He fiddles with his....'

Ok, I'll stop.

DOls

So, nobody knows?

Come on Gooners, anyone from the forum ever goes to the games?

Please! Anyone? :roll:

A

Anonymous

''Vieira Ohhhaho,

Vieira Ohhhaho.

He plays for Arsenal.

He plays for Senegal.''

:wink:

ste

sing it at the top of my voice every saturday night in the sqaure at town :lol: have a bit of drunken banter,
VIEIRA WOAAH
VIEIRA WOAAH
HE COMES FROM SENEGAL
HE PLAYS FOR ARSENAL!
VIEIRA

marhes26

Vieria,whooaah,Vieira whooaah,He comes from senegal,the fans they sing F--k all! Vieira whoooahh!...sorry but the atmosphere on saturday was pants AGAIN

DOls

I know that chant very well and I was singing my balls off last time I was at Highbury, but the point is that the chant sounds a little diffrent now, so I thought we gave him new version after that saga with Real in the summer.

:|

A

Anonymous

He gave Giggsy the ball, and Arsenal won etc etc.

I hate it when those mancs sing that song, lucky lucky bastards. We should have won that game 5-0.

Thats not what you are after btw, I havent heard any new PV songs.

KingReyes

Established Member
The only thing that can come close is the Fabregas song, it has the same tune as the Vieira song but different lyrics. Could that be it?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom