Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by samshere, Aug 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Camron

Camron Established Member

I can't believe these players were actually outraged when Deeney dropped the cojones line on them.

The absence of cojones in this squad is the only thing I'm certain of right now.

Mark Tobias likes this.
  2. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

I dont disagree with the first part but he was also very good at the start under emery, he was one of the best and most important players

also chambers is getting overhyped as a rb, sayng that I would take both him or amn over bellerin right now

3. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Chambers been pish of late himself. Did well when he came back into the team playing with a point to prove but last few games he was really bad.

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  4. Pepes blue pill

Yep, that why I said hes being overrated, a few good games and a assist or two and people think he is the answer, was horrible watching him against norwich

5. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

You're quite right about that actually. I'm using selective memory with him. Problem is the writing has been on the wall for some time that he isn't THAT good. He was touted as the next best thing once. He's fairly average actually.

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  6. Pepes blue pill

if we could get good money for him then I would snap sell, gutting as he is one of the only likeable players at the club

7. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Utterly horrible defending for the 2nd goal , got absolutely rinsed by Mooy on the cross.

8. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

We drop a player who in every match he has played in the PL this season we have dropped points and we get our first win in a long while.

9. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Think you may be on to something here, keep digging.

10. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

He wasn't dropped. He was injured in the warmup... Still I came in here to comment that he wasn't looking so hot before this injury anyway. We should have cashed in on this lad when Barce were knocking.

11. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

How longs he expected to be out for?

12. CJJ

CJJ Well-Known Member

Rumour says Barcelona is looking at Bellerin this window for a quoted fee of around £38m.
    I'd take it and redestribute into something cheaper. Bellerin looks to have lost that blistering pace he once had.. now is the right time for a sale.

Toby Andrl and UpTheGunnerz like this.
  13. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Yes pls. Sell.

14. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

He's a beautiful human being.

15. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

F*ck me I thought we won the lottery when we sold Iwobi for the price we did but selling Bellerin for that amount is just taking the piss.

DasBootist and pigge like this.
  16. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

No way should we sell him.

Maybe a loan to get his fitness up, and play Chambers/AMN there

17. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Disagree. Never really looked that Good imo. Was Good untill defenders realised he only got pace. Never been Good att defending. Bad crosser. Tierney did more Good crosses His first game than bellerin done in His time here.(not really, but you get it)

18. say yes

say yes To Sweet Soulful House Music

Make him captain immediately.

19. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

Or sell him for less than we sold Iwobi for. I leave it up 2 @Mitch

20. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Barca can have him.