• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Probably the same people said Holding is finished after his injury and now he had a MOTM performance.

Give him at least a full pre-season after this injury and we will judge him next season, if he is still good enough for us in the future.

Hmm but I don't think anyone is saying he's done, or if they are that's wrong.

He does suuuck at the moment though and needs to get better.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Funny one from Hector today. Better defensively, and looked a little physically sharper, but the ball was a hand grenade at his feet.

As others have said, the time to really evaluate him is next season

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I think Watford would be a suitable team for him. Hopefully we can do an Iwobi and screw them over and get 15m for him

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I'm not sure why he panics so hard with the ball. He has the agility and pace to escape the challenge and it makes no sense to me why he is so scared to play football.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Has been having a tough time but still willing to give him a chance. Coming back from such an injury isn't meant to be easy

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Blows my mind that he started off as a winger. Zero technical ability whatsoever and he doesn't make up for it with good defending. How he's a la masia product I'll never know.
Let's be honest before the injury he was very good going forward got lot if assists defensively was still shaky and after injury everything got worse

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Let's be honest before the injury he was very good going forward got lot if assists defensively was still shaky and after injury everything got worse

Tbh that wasn't really down to him though, but down to Emery's no 1 gameplan to let fullbacks overlap and shoot in cutbacks. He's been on the downpath before his latest injury.

Guy's not a footballer imo, but someone who got into football as a profession because he was good enough and had enough work ethic to get where he is. Reminds me of Mario Gotze, really, who after his breakthrough always seemed like someone who ended up being a footballer because he just happened into it for his talent and work, but never seemed to want to actually be a football player but rather an engineer or something, just like Bellerin seems like someone who'd rather be an influencer or designer or architect or whatever, and would probably be one by now, but just happened to be good enough at football and generally determined enough.

Manberg

Predator
The criticism is out of order. Fans have to understand that seeing posts such as the following alienates our players against us.

Fans must support players that play for the club. Take lessons from Liverpool. Even during their banter era they were always supporting their players. We would call them deluded. As a non sugar daddy backed club we should take lessons from them. We need positivity at the emirates.

Wryer

Most concerned about his decline. He seems to have lost the legs, pace, power and even the basic awareness levels required of a PL footballer. It honestly is very jarring.

I like his off field initiatives and says alot about him about a person - going green, going vegan, being vocal about social injustices.

But he needs to understand his off field influence will ultimately come from his success on the pitch.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think it’s wise for Hector to take up gardening if that’s what he’s thinking of doing. Unless that tweet is suggesting something can sprout out of this great pile of ****ing compost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom