• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah I’m calling it now. He’s going to be great next season as long as he stays injury free.
I hope so man he’s actually one of my favourites so I’ve been disappointed with some of his displays - the Cedric signing started to make sense unfortunately.

He’s an Arsenal man and I’ve followed his career since we brought him over from Barcelona so - yeah for sure more of that please Hector.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I hope so man he’s actually one of my favourites so I’ve been disappointed with some of his displays - the Cedric signing started to make sense unfortunately.

He’s an Arsenal man and I’ve followed his career since we brought him over from Barcelona so - yeah for sure more of that please Hector.

I had given up on him tbh, figured he was done physically, but these last few weeks he’s been showing signs of improvement in that area to a point I’m confident he’ll get back to his best.. It’s going to make a massive difference to his game.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thought he was pretty good yesterday.

I really liked the link up play between him and Pepe first half even if it didn’t lead anyway and I like the way they offer a dual threat.

Bellerin is a danger going to the byline and Pepe obviously when he cuts in.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Came out of nowhere didn't it? Easy to forget just how quick he was 2 seasons ago. ACL totally screwed him up
Yeah haven't seen him make runs like that all season. When he broke into the team he would make those runs for fun.

Goes to show how hard it must be to come back from injuries like that for players. That's the quickest he's looked for a long time.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The Cedric signing wasn't bad after all. He's been improving since we signed Cedric.

As long as Cedric keep pushing him for the starting spot that can only be good going forward

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The Cedric signing wasn't bad after all. He's been improving since we signed Cedric.

As long as Cedric keep pushing him for the starting spot that can only be good going forward
Tbf to Hector, Debuchy got injured and he was overplayed as Debuchy got the hump because he couldn't walk back in to the team. He's looking a lot sharper physically and I hope he will tactically and mentally.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
So many players in this team that I just love...before Santi got injured this side looked quality, shame how bad it looked once we lost him.

Neuer the big gimp, makes that save from Walcott's header only to completely miss that freekick for our opener...love it :lol:
Rambo's followup miss was so bad :lol: He was 2 yards out

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thought he was pretty good yesterday.

I really liked the link up play between him and Pepe first half even if it didn’t lead anyway and I like the way they offer a dual threat.

Bellerin is a danger going to the byline and Pepe obviously when he cuts in.
Interesting to see him overlapping and getting forward now. I was convinced that Arteta just didn’t want him doing that but maybe he physically wasn’t up to it.

I’d noticed his sharpness coming back in recent weeks but it looks like we’re about to see some of that athleticism come back. I’ve learnt a lot about football from the forum, latest lesson being that recovery from an ACL tear doesn’t end when you’re cleared as fit to play.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ah the good old days when Özil would actually get into dangerous positions and actively try to have a major impact in the final 3rd rather than just the middle third
And people say he hasn’t declined. He’s fallen off a cliff mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom