• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Hector Bellerin

Arsenal-Transfer-News-Hector-Bellerin-Reaction-852799.jpg

Nationality:
Spanish
Position: Right Back
Height: 1.78m
Dominant foot: Right
Contract Until: 2023

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Starting to miss this lad and also keen to see if AMN isn't going to just be another AOC. RB isn't ideal for him. Need to see more in other positions.
We'll have phenomenal pace in our team once our FBs are back.

ASIF

The sooner bellerin and Tierney are back the better.I believe we will be a different animal once these two are back..Bellerin and Pepe is mouth watering

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Absolutely brilliant news.
So happy to hear this news. I think these two will unlock this team’s true potential. I’ve bought my away shirt and decided Hector’s name and number are going on it. I love his playing style and I love his political voice. Welcome back, Hector!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The sooner bellerin and Tierney are back the better.I believe we will be a different animal once these two are back..Bellerin and Pepe is mouth watering
Tierney catches Salah and prevents Liverpool from making it a 3-0, that’s a fact, can’t wait for his athleticism on that wing. I do think we’ll lose out on some of Monreal’s technique and experience though, he also has really good attacking movement.

Bellerin imo is an upgrade in all departments on AMM, AMN is better technically but doesn’t seem to use it to any benefit. We need him back badly!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Felt like so long since I've seen him play. It's sad because just before this long injury he had another injury right before that so he's barely played for over a year.

Kingofthebongo

Bellerin and Tierney back to full training in September. Great news.

I am not sure how accurate this is, but it seems to me that Bellerin is looking as slim/lean as he did when he first broke out as a teenager.
Perhaps he lost some of that extra weight that he put on throughout the years.

zilfy

I really hope he returns to the player he was before the injury. His best asset was his pace and in concerned that no one can return to that level of pace after such a serious injury.

Anyone with examples of cases in which players have returned to same level of speed, athleticism? Please post to ease my troubled mind

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Tierney catches Salah and prevents Liverpool from making it a 3-0, that’s a fact, can’t wait for his athleticism on that wing. I do think we’ll lose out on some of Monreal’s technique and experience though, he also has really good attacking movement.

Bellerin imo is an upgrade in all departments on AMN, AMN is better technically but doesn’t seem to use it to any benefit. We need him back badly!
That's a bold statement. I don't see how he has a better pass or cross than AMN. AMN is the better footballer imo, but that stands to reason as well.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That's a bold statement. I don't see how he has a better pass or cross than AMN. AMN is the better footballer imo, but that stands to reason as well.
Bold but ultimately true imo. Look at the pass Bellerin played to Ramsey that TGG mentioned. We’ve seen him play similar passes, he tends to get quite unconventional assists for a fullback.

AMN is the better footballer but he doesn’t use it for anything. On the rare occasions he shoots its wild, his passing is inconsistent and for some reason he doesn’t know how to take a throw on.

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Bold but ultimately true imo. Look at the pass Bellerin played to Ramsey that TGG mentioned. We’ve seen him play similar passes, he tends to get quite unconventional assists for a fullback.

AMN is the better footballer but he doesn’t use it for anything. On the rare occasions he shoots its wild, his passing is inconsistent and for some reason he doesn’t know how to take a throw on.
:lol: Never change, AM.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Can't believe how excited I am for the return of the 2 full backs, you watch Liverpool and you can see how much of a difference they can potentially make, Robertson and TAA feel like the heart of their team sometimes.

That's achievable for us probably, Emery teams make good full backs look like stars, we saw a glimpse with Bellerin. Let's hope Tierney is half as good as he was on the SPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom