• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

tMnWJQ0.gif

frGQd2R.gif
Going to play some five a side in a bit, definitely tucking my shirt in.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Caught out of position ball watching for Pools first two chances in quick succession. Then he loses his Man in Mane who scores their first. Headers the ball to opponent to score their second.

Mitch

Nearest defender to Jota but was too slow to close him down before he scored.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Caught out of position ball watching for Pools first two chances in quick succession. Then he loses his Man in Mane who scores their first. Headers the ball to opponent to score their second.
The guy probably wouldn't get into Huddersfield's team next weekend and we were kidding ourselves that Barca or PSG were interested :D

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Had a much better second half today, but could’ve done better for the Jota goal to try and save Leno some face.

William failing to track his man for most of the match didn’t help Hector either.

The less said about the throws the better, :lol:

Mitch

The guy probably wouldn't get into Huddersfield's team next weekend and we were kidding ourselves that Barca or PSG were interested :D

It depressing when you think Brighton, LCFC, Palace and Villa have better RBs than him.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I lost my hope on him. He is not good enough for any top team. We should find another cheap and young replacement for him or use one of the academy player there

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member

I agree.

I like Bellerin... but I dunno man.... I dunno.

Mitch

Imagine if Kola made as many mistakes and played and was as bad as Bellerin was last night (kola has had poor peformances but never to that extent)? The pitch folks would be out and we never hear the end of it.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I thought he was our worst player today, keep seeing everyone say he was our best player even though he kept giving the ball away and being out of position for the goals.

Bellerin is one of those players on our team that isn't top 4 level tbh.

say yes

forum master baiter
Thought he had a great second half. Constantly providing some drive and positivity down the right.

Elite engine on him too. Probably the fittest guy in our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom