• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
So I've just read this bloke one of our longest serving players is keen to leave us now because we aren't performing in the ECL, how about he starts performing well himself & puts in a bit more effort before critisising the team itself.

Hector probably feels tired of Arsenal tbh, I think he wants a new challenge. Been here for ages and we only get worse, even if I don't rate him that much.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If/When Bellerin leaves, he'll be performing for a club better than us (in our current state).

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I like Bellerin & always have but if he wants to leave because we aren't playing our best at CL level let him leave, he can't even throw properly for goodness sakes.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Problem with selling him to Italy is that we'll be offered a pasta machine and copper coins...in installments...

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
I don’t know if this has been posted but here’s Hector’s “photography” IG account

Too focused on this photography and fashion bullsh!t when football should be his first priority. Sell asap.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Back being vegan? what going on with him he refusing to pass to our wingers when they free can't cross can't defend positioning is absolutely awful

DubbedTheNewWenger

Bellerin is a fraud. Even his speed is fake. Got a little burst, but got no legs to keep up. His situation reminds me of Mount at Chelsea as Lampard's son. Arteta has adopted him similarly.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s okay man. More than serviceable unless you want to play all your football via your fullbacks then yeah you might want to sign an elite attacking fullback.

oh wait there are like 3 of those.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He’s okay man. More than serviceable unless you want to play all your football via your fullbacks then yeah you might want to sign an elite attacking fullback.

oh wait there are like 3 of those.
I don't think we asking him to be Trent or Kimmich or Alaba but he really being pissing me off last few he refusing to pass when wingers make run he crossing is so bad

GDeep™

League is very weak
Epitomises the team and club really. A lot of smokes, mirrors and PR, but falls apart when the heat is on.

Simply not a good footballer, too many mistakes and can’t defend. He makes more mistakes in one season than Sagna made in his entire career.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Bellerin is ok. Not good, but certainly not awful. He’s kinda chief creator atm sadly.

I’d take Trent, Pereira, AWB, Lamptey, Reece James over him. If you deeply assess it there isn’t that many ahead of him in the league.

Aurier would make most of you cry for example. Coleman is a better crosser than him but so is Cedric and most of you hate his guts. You guys wouldn’t take Cash either. Ayling is a former Arsenal academy reject etc etc.

We don’t have the personnel to take advantage of crosses anyways, so I actually prefer Bellerin’s cut backs and low drilled passes across goal to Tierney’s crosses.

Right back is certainly not a sore spot in our squad if we’re honest.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yeahhh... we need to cash in on this guy next summer and sign Lamptey. Thats if we had any cutting edge or ambition that is.

I tried to be patient with him as he was an ACL recoveree and read a lot of stuff about how footballers dont return from one being their 100% best for quite a while. I saw Bellerin slowly improving last season and thought that maybe he will keep doing so.

The fact is his defensive positioning is poor and the opposition always seem to have dangerous attacks down his side (could also be because he has the likes of holding while the left side has the imperious Gabriel). He can do really good things in attack like make runs to the by line as well as do occasional good passes/crosses but the fact is he is quite erratic in possession and makes a lot of mistakes. You aren't confident when he has the ball at his feet sometimes. All of these things are obviously worse when you lose a yard of pace too.

I think we should try and get anything between £25-35m for him depending on who is interested, and add whatever money is needed to sign Lamptey.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol Lamptey is beyond us now, the likes of Bayern are looking at him.

If we sell Bellerin we have AMN and Cedric there as well. Unless we sell AMN too and completely upgrade that position.

You guys might not like them but it’s not a pressing need I’d rather money went somewhere else like midfield. Right sided centre back equal to Gabriel as well maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom