• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah exactly, but then again, to make it as real as possible you'd say something that isn't as ridiculous, it's so weird. :lol:
Nah, you'd go for it to cause an impact, initially, at least. When the impersonation is as good as that and you know it is, you'd go in hard on a few individuals and not just skirt around interest from Barca or have inaudible periods on the recording.

Went well for him tonight.... :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm late because I only heard this now but why is everyone so certain it's fake? It sounds exactly like Bellerin, his accent might change but it's what happens when you're from London. You don't talk to the mandem the way you talk to your work colleagues.

It's more believable to me that it's real rather than it being fake, what he's saying isn't ground breaking and if I was to make a fake video it would be much more juicy than the same **** the pundits say and him wanting to leave isn't news to anyone, all our players leave once they've lost faith in Wenger.

blaze_of_glory

Nah, he's been crap all season. Not really sure what he offers other than pace and the occasional good interception. Can't defend very well apart from having recovery speed and decent anticipation at times. Poor passer of the ball, especially under pressure. Makes some decent forward runs but almost always picks the wrong option when crossing, or doesn't even look.

I'm fed up with him to be honest.

Aevi

Hale End FC
If we didn't have so many other positions in need of fixing, I'd be looking to upgrade on Bellerin. Fullbacks are very important in the modern game because as wingers are moving centrally to get in on the scoring, fullbacks are becoming the primary source of width and crosses. Bellerin has been borderline useless here though, he rarely does anything of note with the ball. Defending is a big priority and he has done that well imo but there is an important level to his game missing. This is somewhere Ox was fantastic when he played RWB.

Jae

Hope Barca come in for him this summer to be honest, seems more concerned with his hair than he does turning up to games.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He hasn't progressed anywhere near to what I expected he would; he's actually gone backwards.

Now, what do we do?... Blame Wenger, 'the system' and his defensive coaching (that'll be Wenger again) or just say he's not all that? I don't think he's a good footballer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Let's wait to see Bellerin under a new manager before we condemn him.

Reactions: BBF

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Between Cech and Bellerin for our poorest performing player in the first 11 this season.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’ve tried so hard to make a case for this guy. I keep going back to his breakthrough season here. He genuinely looked like he could be one of the world’s top full backs had he kept progressing.

For me, he’s barely kicked on, if at all. He half commits to challenges, his play going forward is uninspiring and predictable, his decision making is poor and the less said about his crossing the better.

I’m with him in his war against AFTV. I don’t really like any of them except Robbie himself and maybe the dude in the body warmer. But his performances this season have been poor.

How hard can it be to work on your delivery. He couldn’t cross a road.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I’ve tried so hard to make a case for this guy. I keep going back to his breakthrough season here. He genuinely looked like he could be one of the world’s top full backs had he kept progressing.

For me, he’s barely kicked on, if at all. He half commits to challenges, his play going forward is uninspiring and predictable, his decision making is poor and the less said about his crossing the better.

I’m with him in his war against AFTV. I don’t really like any of them except Robbie himself and maybe the dude in the body warmer. But his performances this season have been poor.

How hard can it be to work on your delivery. He couldn’t cross a road.

His crossing has got worse it's not a surprised he got dropped for Ox last season .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom