• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick gould

According to today’s press Bellerin is furious because he was dropped 2 hours before the match. What’s happening at Arsenal. I think even the most loyal Wenger boys are beginning to doubt his marbles now. Why was he dropped. How did a club like Arsenal allow this situation to happen where a young player has no competition for his place, none whatsoever.

I highly doubt Bellerin is furious. Just the media doing the stir in.

Even he knows it was time for some breather for him. He has played to many games this season.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
According to today’s press Bellerin is furious because he was dropped 2 hours before the match. What’s happening at Arsenal. I think even the most loyal Wenger boys are beginning to doubt his marbles now. Why was he dropped. How did a club like Arsenal allow this situation to happen where a young player has no competition for his place, none whatsoever.
Furious for what? It's not like he's been setting the world on fire down the right flank this season. If Wenger had a proper right back at his disposal, Bellerin should have been dropped a long time ago.
It was time to take a break anyway. He played in every game this season and you can see his form has taken a nosedive.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I can't help but like him. His form has been poor but he's been overplayed and carried an injury too. If a few more players showed his determination,we'd be in a better position. The summer off and better coaching will see him revitalised. Unless we're getting Carvahal,there's no way I want him sold.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Part of the problem with our club is the mentality Wenger has instilled. Players need to leave to grow apparantly. I am certain we are the only club where players feel they have some sort of divine right to play all the time. It's because Wenger has first team and nothing else. He doesn't rotate unless he is forced to. Ox doesn't moan about being benched. Pogba can be benched. You don't see Wilian kicking up a fuss when he was benched. Yet Nelson is running down his contract because he isn't getting enough opportunities having just turned 18.

If you can't accept 25 games a season due to rotation then you need to join another club. That should go for every player. We need to build a squad and let these players know where they stand.

say yes

forum master baiter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-maverick-fashion-sense-raises-eyebrows.html

I know it is his personal life and he can wear whatever he wants to but I cannot help but think that this guy is distracted by other sh** and as a result his on field form has been poor.

Odd attitude. Why would Bellerin’s interest in fashion be affecting his on-field performances?

Do you think @American_Gooner ’s bootcut jeans & shoes combo flashes before Hector’s eyes every time he’s about to cross the ball?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think Hector is trying too hard to be the modern day metrosexual, multifaceted footballer. I don't believe he can afford to divide his attention so many ways. He's not talented enough.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Odd attitude. Why would Bellerin’s interest in fashion be affecting his on-field performances?
It can have an effect, in hindsight we should have known someone wearing flares couldn't hack it when the game get physical:
DRFNTaUWsAEX29I.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom