• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
To me he plays a part in their first goal. No communication, slow to react at times. Just disappointing overall, mostly.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think Hector is trying too hard to be the modern day metrosexual, multifaceted footballer. I don't believe he can afford to divide his attention so many ways. He's not talented enough.
DaVy04ZW4AENAin

Can you be a vegan roadman?

HBL

Established Member
Always gets caught on his heels, like he is never expecting the ball to come to him. He hasn’t become half the player I expected him to be, has regressed in almost every aspect of his game.

HBL

Established Member
He has been rubbish all season. Isn’t probably give him one more season under a new manager, if he doesn’t improve then he can go.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Hector user to look so sweet and humble. Now he looks like a 40 year old with all the mid life fashion crisis he goes through.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don't care what people think, this guy's a f*cking pioneer and i'm glad to have him here. Just you wait, in a few years time the likes of Danny Drinkwater will be putting on bandana's like "Am I doing this right?".

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin going for the Pete Dunne look with his hair :lol:.

He's not been that bad to be honest, he's one of the few players we have in the team who does a good job of exploiting space - his product needs much work on the other hand. Been caught napping a few times on the counter too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom