• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If he really wants to be here, then I have to assume he wants to improve and make the RB slot safe from any competition. I'm ok with that, but he needs to kick on.

Hoping the next manager comes in and gives him a kick up the arse! Looked like he was going to be one of the best RBs in the world at one point but has not improved at all and regressed if anything.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Fair play for the comments.

Could have kept his options open with Wenger going & 6th but happy at Arsenal.

Taurus

Idk about him, I love him sometimes but also hate him sometimes.

He is poor defensively, decent attacking and inconsistent with his crossing.

Did he play as a winger in his early footballing career?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
What's with this myth that he's poor defensively? He has come a long way since his breakthrough season, he's quite good now.
Myth? I'd like to see how you defend him against Costa for the goal we conceded away. Nine out of ten times he will play it backwards when he's higher up the pitch just so he doesn't have to take his opponent on and possibly lose the ball or cross it in the box. This guy won't commit to attacks 100% unless you put him in a position where he absolutely has to.

Now, if you want a myth, then his pace is one. Looks sluggish whenever he's going up and takes too many touches with the ball until he controls it. It's like he's got lead in his boots or something.

If he stands out defensively in any game, it's because he's a pu**y and plays it safe just so you can't point the finger at him after the game, or the team we're facing puts no offensive threat.
Bellerin doesn't excel at anything in his position. He's downright mediocre, but people here keep bringing up his age and the potential, which sure as hell doesn't seem to be reached anytime soon by the way he's been playing over the last two seasons.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Myth? I'd like to see how you defend him against Costa for the goal we conceded away. Nine out of ten times he will play it backwards when he's higher up the pitch just so he doesn't have to take his opponent on and possibly lose the ball or cross it in the box. This guy won't commit to attacks 100% unless you put him in a position where he absolutely has to.

Now, if you want a myth, then his pace is one. Looks sluggish whenever he's going up and takes too many touches with the ball until he controls it. It's like he's got lead in his boots or something.

If he stands out defensively in any game, it's because he's a pu**y and plays it safe just so you can't point the finger at him after the game, or the team we're facing puts no offensive threat.
Bellerin doesn't excel at anything in his position. He's downright mediocre, but people here keep bringing up his age and the potential, which sure as hell doesn't seem to be reached anytime soon by the way he's been playing over the last two seasons.
Wenger likes to play possession football.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
That defensive header :lol:

Not even quick anymore, not sure what he offers. Would give him one more season under a new manager.
He’s become too erratic.

I would bring in a serious RB contender to challenge him next season. He seems too complacent and guaranteed of his spot regardless of how badly he plays.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
****in' hell, we're stuck with this gimp for at least another season from the look of his quotes:

“I’ve got a long contract, I have been in London for a very long time, this is what I call my home right now,” said the full-back.

“There is nothing else I am thinking of, for the summer. We have the World Cup, I don’t know if I will be called up or not, that is something we will need to wait and see.

“If I get given the chance then I will be really happy for it. Apart from that I am sure I will be coming back here next pre-season.”

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
****in' hell, we're stuck with this gimp for at least another season from the look of his quotes:

“I’ve got a long contract, I have been in London for a very long time, this is what I call my home right now,” said the full-back.

“There is nothing else I am thinking of, for the summer. We have the World Cup, I don’t know if I will be called up or not, that is something we will need to wait and see.

“If I get given the chance then I will be really happy for it. Apart from that I am sure I will be coming back here next pre-season.”

Excellent news. Superb player.

Has to improve next season.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Apparently Odriozola has made the Spain squad as back-up RB ahead of Bellerin. That's gonna sting, Odriozola is good but he's only just come through.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully a kick up the backside for Hector

The more players missing out the better though. All fit and raring to go at the start of the season with a point to prove.

Yeah, I think he'll stay but I do worry that long-term he thinks he won't get in the Spain team if he stays here. He said at the Oxford Union thing that it's a disadvantage to play in England.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Glad hes been left out of the Spain squad. Will be motivation to either leave or play better for us and put in 100%.
Win win.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Deservedly left out of the squad. He's been dreadful this season. Hopefully he takes this snub and the fact that we have a new manager and uses it positively to improve the ****e performances he's been getting away with for long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom