• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArsenalis

A vegan diet is mos def not healthier

Especially for an athlete, and he has looked worse since coming out

Humans are omnivorous by nature, that is a scientifique fact

If anything we should eat less grown grains that is not natural.
Omnivores have a specific set of teeth which we do not have. We have to cook meet to eat is. Normal now but definitely not natural

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
P.S: @Vinci, your understanding of evolution is awful, no human has monkey or ape ancestors. We have an ancestor that is in common with them, according to evolution, not that they're our ancestors

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Omnivores have a specific set of teeth which we do not have. We have to cook meet to eat is. Normal now but definitely not natural

I know you brits have messed up teeth but have you lost all your teeth?

Plenty of people around the world still eat raw meat, I do to a nice raw groundbeef with a raw egg and some frenchonions yum yum
Sushi...

Regular folk have incissors for cutting
Canines for grabbing hold
Molars to chew

Our eyes are forward like predators
Arms for grabbing

Stamina to chase down ANY animal on land

Digestive traction to process protein

Most vegetables dont have enough nutriens to sustain people

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Maybe we are omnivorous by nature, but that doesn't mean that can't change. We also used to be monkeys, but people have developed.

I don't think anything points to Bellerin suffering from a vegan diet, so if he feels good eating that way, why should it be a problem.

No reason to change, done correctly eating meat is a good use of a renewable source for protein

Hasnt progressed

Starting to look too feminine (all that soy)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
We don't know what diet is healthier for Hector, since we don't know what he's eating. A vegan diet could be healthy and cover all nutrients, while a normal diet might miss something, depending on what exactly is being eaten. Pretty sure Hector has nutritionists that can help him, and hair aside, he looks as good as ever.

Pretty easy to know that most top athletes in most Sports arent vegan

Heck there are probably more athletes that are on some sort of Lowcarb/high fat&protein diet

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
A vegan diet is mos def not healthier

Especially for an athlete, and he has looked worse since coming out

Humans are omnivorous by nature, that is a scientifique fact

If anything we should eat less grown grains that is not natural.
In terms reducing the chances succumbing to the two main killers--cancer and heart attacks/disease, thus increasing your chances of a longer life. That's 'health', for me. Being an explosive athlete doesn't make you particularly healthy. Most die of heart attacks before their time for people you thought lived healthy lives..

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The vast majority of athletes who have tried vegan have said there's no protein like meat protein though, so that looks like the way to go for athletes. Elk meat is supposed to make you feel like you're plugged in to a mains.

Oh_Snap

The vast majority of athletes who have tried vegan have said there's no protein like meat protein though
you got some links to that? Dirk Nowitzki, Venus Williams, Lewis Hamilton .. and there are many more, are Vegans and don't say that meat protein is better. It's quite the opposite from what you say actually.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The vast majority of athletes who have tried vegan have said there's no protein like meat protein though, so that looks like the way to go for athletes. Elk meat is supposed to make you feel like you're plugged in to a mains.

One of the main purposes of protein is to build and repair muscles. However unless you are planning on being s body builder you don't actually need that much. In fact you can combine rice and peas protein to create a complete protein.

How can eating meat be healthier than having a pure vegan diet? If you do vegan properly, you can get your protein from so many sources and be dairy free. Less toxins and a stronger immune system, as well as a good digestive system. Meat takes ages to digest.

It's like drinking cow's milk. Are you a baby how? How beneficial can it truly be for you in the long run.

dslacker

No reason to change, done correctly eating meat is a good use of a renewable source for protein

Hasnt progressed

Starting to look too feminine (all that soy)

A renewable resource? The best calorie conversion of plants calories to meat calories is 10-1 so that means the world pays the penalty of needing to produce at least 10 times more food to feed human than off a plant based diet so that point is not quite correct.

dslacker

Pretty easy to know that most top athletes in most Sports arent vegan

Heck there are probably more athletes that are on some sort of Lowcarb/high fat&protein diet

Wrong.

Your friends at the gym might be on the keto diet to get strong and lean but that does not make it a good idea for athletes. The ketogenic energy system is run through cell respiration and your blood system. When any athlete does explosive exercise, e.g Hector sprinting they will look to use the most available source of energy, sugar which is stored as glycogen in cells. This is known as anaerobic exercise and does not require the more slow system of cell respiration.

Any athlete on a low card diet will be compromising and essential energy mechanism for their peak performance.

A vegan with the correct protein will have no such problems of course.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You'd think this was Loose Women or one of those girly magazines the way you guys are talking about his hair, clothes and diet lmao.

Can we talk about how bad he was last season and wasn't that good the season before, I know he's young but one more bad season then we need to get rid because the boy hasn't looked good in a while.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You'd think this was Loose Women or one of those girly magazines the way you guys are talking about his hair, clothes and diet lmao.

Can we talk about how bad he was last season and wasn't that good the season before, I know he's young but one more bad season then we need to get rid because the boy hasn't looked good in a while.
So true. LEt's talk the football of it. I don't care what he wears, how long his hair is or what he eats but he needs to pull his socks up or him and his over zealous fashion sense can F*** off.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
So true. LEt's talk the football of it. I don't care what he wears, how long his hair is or what he eats but he needs to pull his socks up or him and his over zealous fashion sense can F*** off.

Bit rude saying he can **** off but I understand the sentiment. He seems to love the attention anyway but I really don't think anyone should care outside of the football.

Oh_Snap

Nah new manager, new dawn. Everyone gets a fresh start and every player should get the benefit of doubt. For me it's time to look forward, not back. And talking about a players diet isn't girly stuff (whatever that's supposed to mean anyways). it's a huge factor on a players fitness. it was a key to success to wengers early years in the PL and many other clubs actually copied his approach on telling players what to eat and what not to eat.

and for the fashion and hair thing .. it's good for hector having an actual hobby. as much as i love CR7 for his attitude to give it all for football it also makes me sad as he seems to have nothing else in life. good for hector he can do what he loves on and off the pitch.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
and for the fashion and hair thing .. it's good for hector having an actual hobby. as much as i love CR7 for his attitude to give it all for football it also makes me sad as he seems to have nothing else in life. good for hector he can do what he loves on and off the pitch.
Exactly. He's already the best young right back in the league, what more do people want? If he wants to look even hotter than he already is, it's his issue <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom