• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was pretty decent in his break out season so was his crossing and end product . So not sure why he has deteriorated technically .

Don't think I remember him being very good crosser in his breakthrough season but he was still finding ways to be part of dangerous attacks.

I'm willing to give them all benefit of the doubt. Think many will improve in the new structure. Have a lot of time for our full backs also because I think the most load will be put on them this season in the new system while learning!

I do think Emery like crosses, but not with Laca up top? That would be weird I think. So it is an area Bellerin must improve on!

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Don't think I remember him being very good crosser in his breakthrough season but he was still finding ways to be part of dangerous attacks.

I'm willing to give them all benefit of the doubt. Think many will improve in the new structure. Have a lot of time for our full backs also because I think the most load will be put on them this season in the new system while learning!

I do think Emery like crosses, but not with Laca up top? That would be weird I think. So it is an area Bellerin must improve on!
Bellerin’s low cross is not bad. We only need to cross low. Long cross is for ****ing boring teams.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I think he should go for a shot at goal instead of a cross everytime.

He's got Alves like goalscoring potential, but for some reason...he's not using that skill. He almost scored vs City...he's quick in the final third to beat a player of the dribble and get his shot off. That Liverpool goal when he was 19 years old was special...why doesn't he do that anymore?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover

He's got Alves like goalscoring potential, but for some reason...he's not using that skill. He almost scored vs City...he's quick in the final third to beat a player of the dribble and get his shot off. That Liverpool goal when he was 19 years old was special...why doesn't he do that anymore?

I talked about this few times... Hector needs to be allowed to make inside runs, not hug the line. he has skills (naturally a winger) to do well in final third, either with a cut back, cross or a shot, but he’s been pushed out wide way too much which limits his options and kills the confidence

that chance against city was good example of where he should be positioned to become more dangerous and effective

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I talked about this few times... Hector needs to be allowed to make inside runs, not hug the line. he has skills (naturally a winger) to do well in final third, either with a cut back, cross or a shot, but he’s been pushed out wide way too much which limits his options and kills the confidence

that chance against city was good example of where he should be positioned to become more dangerous and effective

Just needs to mix it up a bit .

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Feels like you're basing this 'goalscoring potential' off one goal against Liverpool like 4 years ago.
On that ridiculous logic Carl Jenkinson has 'goalscoring potential' too

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Feels like you're basing this 'goalscoring potential' off one goal against Liverpool like 4 years ago.
On that ridiculous logic Carl Jenkinson has 'goalscoring potential' too
No, I am basing it on Reserve team performances and his debut season. His greatest asset was his attacking abilities to keep the opposition full backs pinned.

He lost this ability in his 2nd season
..or it was worked out of his game.

ksarp

Take a look at Lichty . We should sell Bellerin and bring in another talent. He's peaked and just lacks the IQ for the position. Do y'all remember a certain Wilshere?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Take a look at Lichty . We should sell Bellerin and bring in another talent. He's peaked and just lacks the IQ for the position. Do y'all remember a certain Wilshere?

Need to see how he gets on under Emery this season. Lich provides a huge threat to his position though so it's up to Bellerin to respond.

HBL

Established Member
Abysmal again. Hardly surprising when you can probably count the number of good games he’s had in the last two years on one hand. Can’t defend and is pretty useless going forward, not even quick anymore either.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Game of highs and lows. He was key in our attacking buildup, but got beaten defensively quite a few times especially by Hazard.

Lichtsteiner is at his door.

blaze_of_glory

Flashes of what he can do today, but still lets himself down way too much. Lack of control, poor touches, bad dribbling, poor position, etc. It seems like he constantly loses focus.

Definitely want to see Lichtsteiner next game to see if he can be as effective going forward. Honestly Hector was only helpful in that regard for the end of the first half anyway.

Jae

Think I'd rather see Iwobi at right back then Bellerin at the minute :lol: at least Iwobi is hard to beat.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
he is our only wide option (laughable).

There is something really special in him, but he gets exposed very easily both in one vs. one situations and when he has to cover a CB.

He is going to learn, i advocate to keep him always around but i don’t know if he deserves the status of Undeniable starter that he has had for 2 years, especially because of his age.

Was much more solid with Mertesacker.

Mustafi is huge problem.

Wouldnt surprise me Bellerin has the best attacking stats in the league and that starting against City and Chelsea. Unfort... has nothing to show for it but Im sure he is gonma be vital in next 8 games.

Love you Bellerin!

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Was much more solid with Mertesacker.

Mustafi is huge problem.

Wouldnt surprise me Bellerin has the best attacking stats in the league and that starting against City and Chelsea. Unfort... has nothing to show for it but Im sure he is gonma be vital in next 8 games.

Love you Bellerin!
Wow. Blaming Mustafi for this guy's poor performances. I mean, I think Mustafi is poor but come on, this is just way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom