• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He venturing out onto the streets of London dressed in Pj's and pedo shoes... He's obviously lost his ****ing mind. Just sell him.
Street-style-fashion-London-Fashion-Week-Mens-AW18.jpg

Oh jesus, mary and joseph, what in the name of ****ing christ?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
He venturing out onto the streets of London dressed in Pj's and pedo shoes... He's obviously lost his ****ing mind. Just sell him.

Come get me plea to Barca. Hector wants to walk down the same runways as his idol Alex Song.

alex-song-dapper-gent.jpg

BeLInxWCYAA3a_E.jpg

This isn't about footballing ambitions, London and AFC isn't on his wave.

Reactions: A_G

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He's venturing out onto the streets of London dressed in Pj's and pedo shoes... He's obviously lost his ****ing mind. Just sell him.
coat and pants are fantastic, im not into floppers for the street but i can see what he is doing.
kid has an eye for fashion.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He's a multi-millionaire, he's achieved plenty.
Wow, very shallow definition of success.

In his career he has not achieved much yet. I'm not taking anything away from his potential. He has years to rise to the top still but he is not at the top yet. Until he is he should put his head down and focus on his football. This horrible fashion sense he has adopted is clearly a bit too much of a distraction.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Wow, very shallow definition of success.

In his career he has not achieved much yet. I'm not taking anything away from his potential. He has years to rise to the top still but he is not at the top yet. Until he is he should put his head down and focus on his football. This horrible fashion sense he has adopted is clearly a bit too much of a distraction.
It was a bit of a sarcy comment, because Feo is also a multi-millianaire who has achieved very little in the footballing world, but in his eyes, he is a success as I'm sure in Bellerin's eyes he is a success. The fact that they earn so much for some of these players it stops them from reaching their potential, I think, because they lapse into mediocrity whilst being paid for what they could have become.

That's why I have respect for Ronaldo, he's achieved almost everything in the game, he's in the twilight of his career, wealthy beyond imagination, but he still works hard on the training pitch, one of the last to leave I heard.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
It was a bit of a sarcy comment, because Feo is also a multi-millianaire who has achieved very little in the footballing world, but in his eyes, he is a success as I'm sure in Bellerin's eyes he is a success. The fact that they earn so much for some of these players it stops them from reaching their potential, I think, because they lapse into mediocrity whilst being paid for what they could have become.

That's why I have respect for Ronaldo, he's achieved almost everything in the game, he's in the twilight of his career, wealthy beyond imagination, but he still works hard on the training pitch, one of the last to leave I heard.
We're definitely on the same page then. Fully agree. I hate Ronaldo's arrogance but I try to remind myself he has earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom