• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

shenanigans

Bellerin really rattled some of the AFTV guys. Weird how they go to all these games but still need someone to validate their support, must be really insecure. :lol:

Would Robbie, Troopz and DT etc trade all the success and money they've earned through our failures over the years for a few league titles during that period? Probably not.

Would you trade a successful career for a few league titles? I mean I love arsenal but its not the only thing in my life.

Clearly these guys are proper arsenal fans, they go to every single game ffs. Yes they make more money when we lose because the videos are funnier but its not their fault we get embarassed so much!

Stannis

I don't know why players get involved in a critique of the fanbase, regardless of how true it may be.

Its the football equivalent of the Palestine/Israel debate, regardless of what you say you are gonna get **** thrown in your direction

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't know why players get involved in a critique of the fanbase, regardless of how true it may be.

Its the football equivalent of the Palestine/Israel debate, regardless of what you say you are gonna get **** thrown in your direction

Any vaguely sane and reasonable person knows he's done nothing wrong. Maybe we should concentrate more on why the footballer/fan dynamic is such that the former can say something perfectly reasonable and still be criticised.

FreakySami

People criticize players that they don't mix with them and don't interact with them and cannot do anything that won't go unnoticed. Then they do it and they blast then more. This is ridiculous

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

I hate to be the “he makes a good point” guy (I don’t, I really don’t) but he makes a good point.

Some of the AFTV regulars say disgusting things about the players. AFTV views thrive when the team lose- admittedly it’s mostly opposition fans but still, they turn over a good profit at the expense of our losses.

Never really warmed to AFTV really. Troopz is such a p*ssy as well. He heard he was on some kind of list the Spuds fans put together, he crapped himself the entire trip to Wembley.

Jae

Think this is a culmination of years of watching our team slip into mediocrity.

I think people have a right to feel aggrieved if they pay what is most likely the highest cost for a season ticket in the world and this is what they get. But then again, the way they articulate it is embarrassing at times. Its making our club look bad.

The reason people hate Man United and Chelsea are mainly because of their scumbag fans. We're going to end up the same.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I hate to be the “he makes a good point” guy (I don’t, I really don’t) but he makes a good point.

Some of the AFTV regulars say disgusting things about the players. AFTV views thrive when the team lose- admittedly it’s mostly opposition fans but still, they turn over a good profit at the expense of our losses.

Never really warmed to AFTV really. Troopz is such a p*ssy as well. He heard he was on some kind of list the Spuds fans put together, he crapped himself the entire trip to Wembley.

Said all **** about Alexis and then had a picture taken with him :lol:. Imagine if he met Ramsey , he'd get battered .

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Minus the AFTV questions it was actually quite an interesting interview with him. Seems to have matured since the summer when he supposedly wanted to go back to Barcelona, has his own life and interests now.

...His hair also looks decent when not tied back, shirt questionable :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

I love AFTV. I think football dan channels in general are a very good thing, and AFTV is one of the best.

OSBK

Established Member
Fair play to bellerin.

I watch aftv and its more for comedy. I dont think interviewing straight after a game is a great idea for a good opinion. Emotion will always be driving factor straight after a game. Bellerin has every right to speak out and happy he has, he has the balls to stand up for himself. He is a young guy who is a fantastic footballer who is not perfect but you can see he cares. Good on the lad for giving abit back, its his career and life in the spotlight.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
He’s not making anything worse. Everything he’s said has been spot on.

AFTV should be the least of his concerns when he's had a very disappointing season so far. Best way to answer any critics would be on the pitch.

People seem to forget his performance at Crystal Palace last season when the entire Away section jeered him.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Some of you lot need any reason to deflect from the actual problems of this club.
Yes, AFTV is making money and yes some of the regulars there are super cringeworthy but they are doing it well within their lines. Nobody forces the club or the players to perform badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom