• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There's two separate clips people are arguing about :lol: I don't think many have actually heard the one you posted earlier
Probably take 3 or 4 recordings before people smell a rat. That's how badly people want to believe this sh*t.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
:lol: But.. but... AFTV did it!!!
It's such a bizarre conspiracy theory. Troopz, Moh and to a lesser extent Robbie didn't have a problem with Bellerin. And does anyone really believe that DT or LeeGunner could do such a convincing impersonation of someone like Hector? We're not talking about guys like Welbeck, Jack and Mertesacker who have easy to imitate accents.

Maybe it is fake, but if it is, it didn't come from AFTV.

IslingtonBornandbred

:lol: But.. but... AFTV did it!!!

Claude, DT and Robbie frantically searching London for a guy that can do a "Bellerin" accent so they can get him to say he wanted to go to Barca last summer and will "fight" to leave again in the summer. Something something we have no leaders, mumble mumble we do the same thing in training every day.

Even those three could come up with something better than that. Robbie's one of the nicest, genuine, kind hearted blokes I've run into and it goes without saying that he was going to Arsenal before Wenger and others even stepped through the door, but AFTV did it. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Probably take 3 or 4 recordings before people smell a rat. That's how badly people want to believe this sh*t.
Well one of the clips was a random guy talking about AFTV and Wenger, the other was this alleged Bellerin conversation. There was nothing to believe about the former, people are just easily confused.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Oh because some Twitter accounts say it's fake it must be fake. Dele Alli was caught with his pants around his ankles and the Sp**s lot were out in force saying it wasn't him, it was photoshopped and it was fake.

Sorry, but a recording of a guy that sounds exactly like Hector, talking about something that was confirmed by Ornstein as to have happened last summer must be fake? You think he goes to the club in the summer and says he wants to leave and then that's it? Of course, he'll try to get away again the next summer unless he can be convinced otherwise. Damn, that must be a very stupid "prank" because they could have a least thought something better up. I'd be keen to see the so called prankster replicate another conversation so we can all be reassured it's fake.

Giroud was caught in a hotel with another women in his pants. Toure was pictured in the shower naked after he told a girl he was a car salesman. Big Sam was caught on video mocking the ex-England manager. Our homegrown and invincible future captain was caught in a hotel room with Mourinho.....but to think a recording that was being sent around London Whatsapp groups last night of a guy which sounds exactly like Hector Bellerin talking about very specific and realistic issues must be fake because "Arsenic" says so.

What's so unbelievable? The voice, the fact he was recorded, or the content? Because they are all very believable. When will fans realise that a footballer will speak after the game or in the press and say something that sounds very genuine and honest and then go home and say the exact opposite. It's called media training, it's what they are trained to do. This was a conversation that was meant to be private. If private conversations that Wenger, Özil, Vieira, Henry or Tony Adams were revealed I think some fans would have a heart attack.

You seriously took the time to wrote this long rant on this totally silly story.....Man, respect! :lol:

IslingtonBornandbred

You seriously took the time to wrote this long rant on this totally silly story.....Man, respect! :lol:

Thanks my man.

I just don't get the desperation from 13 year old's on Twitter to say "fake" because "he's not talking Spanish. He sounds Dutch. Why would he be talking English. I'm pretty sure he drives around in his Jaguar not get a taxi" etc etc.

It's not even that bad unless you think that footballers and agents are angels and don't plan their future career plans well in advance.

IslingtonBornandbred

That's not Hector in the voice recording

1. Sounds too juvenile.

And

2. At times, the accent lapses into something you'd hear on a video uploaded by the chicken connoisseur.

Point 2. That pretty much sums up Hector's accent though. People have been referring to the fact he goes from Spanish to "Road man" for at least a year now.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Well one of the clips was a random guy talking about AFTV and Wenger, the other was this alleged Bellerin conversation. There was nothing to believe about the former, people are just easily confused.
This thread needs to be closed, it's just embarrassing now.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Claude, DT and Robbie frantically searching London for a guy that can do a "Bellerin" accent so they can get him to say he wanted to go to Barca last summer and will "fight" to leave again in the summer. Something something we have no leaders, mumble mumble we do the same thing in training every day.

Even those three could come up with something better than that. Robbie's one of the nicest, genuine, kind hearted blokes I've run into and it goes without saying that he was going to Arsenal before Wenger and others even stepped through the door, but AFTV did it. :lol:
It's a delight! They're evil genius shape-shifters dontya know?! Not forgetting their influence over the next generation... WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Close this thread, then where would we discuss Bellerin's performances?:lol:
Does this sh*t ever stop.

2hrs ago on the BBC

Stallone and his brother confirmed on social media the actor was alive and well after he was the victim of a "death hoax".

The hoax, which started overnight in the US while the actor and his representatives were asleep, raced across the internet.

By morning, Stallone was already being mourned by a legion of adoring fans.

Death hoaxes usually originate from a website or person intending to spread the rumour, and go viral as web-users are duped into believing the claim.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Does this sh*t ever stop.

2hrs ago on the BBC

Stallone and his brother confirmed on social media the actor was alive and well after he was the victim of a "death hoax".

The hoax, which started overnight in the US while the actor and his representatives were asleep, raced across the internet.

By morning, Stallone was already being mourned by a legion of adoring fans.

Death hoaxes usually originate from a website or person intending to spread the rumour, and go viral as web-users are duped into believing the claim.
How's that the same as an admittedly unverified audio clip? I mean skepticism is fine but dismissing it completely out of hand is intellectually dishonest imo.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

We are a glorious fan base which vilifies a player who stays and shows loyalty and glorifies the ones like Sanchez, RVP who left. I don’t care what he said about the fanbase. We support him and sing his name. If not there is no point in being a fan

Hector didn't criticise Arsenal fans, he has criticized AFTV, which is not THE Arsenal fans representative. It represents only Robie and three or four other people who always get interviewed.

I have unsubscribed from their account on youtube, one of the best steps I have undertaken.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Putting aside all the agendas I genuinely don't think it sounds like him.

Very close don't get me wrong but it's not quite. That said if it his him, I don't really care too much either.

Doesn't make him out to be a mercenary and if the points he raises are true about the club and Wenger it seems pretty reasonable to move for him.

I'd like to see him stay but when the big two come calling they always get what they want in the end.

Also him *****ing about Wenger isn't a big deal. Guy doesn't get unreservedly agree with his boss shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom