• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How's that the same as an admittedly unverified audio clip? I mean skepticism is fine but dismissing it completely out of hand is intellectually dishonest imo.
It has the hall marks of fake news bro.

So unless there's any further information, I'm dismissing it out of hand.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

2. At times, the accent lapses into something you'd hear on a video uploaded by the chicken connoisseur.
I did think this at times, I know he's got a very London accent but it did sound a bit too London at times.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You're only rubbishing the authenticity of the recording because he slags off Wengers training. Sooo obvious these days. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

Guarantee if he was talking about squad cost and how Wenger is an unsung hero because Kroenke forces him not to spend we'd have Mr Trax claiming it's 100% legit and that he, in fact, was the one who recorded it.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Last post on the matter.

If the clip is real, do you think anybody connected to the club would ever confirm it? This is how conspiracy theories begin. The rumour going around that some guy is claiming it was a prank made by his brother is the exact kind of thing that a huge corporation would do.

Also that seemed like a genuine conversation between Hector and a friend about trying to join Barcelona (I haven't heard the full length one but the short one seemed very very genuine). If it is a prank then that's a weird prank because there was nothing funny about it and it seemed very very real. The little nuances in the conversation, the way 'he' described the conversation between himself and the board...just seemed very real.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol::lol:

Guarantee if he was talking about squad cost and how Wenger is an unsung hero because Kroenke forces him not to spend we'd have Mr Trax claiming it's 100% legit and that he, in fact, was the one who recorded it.
:lol: Except if he was talking to family or friends about anything, the chances are it would be in Spanish.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

:lol: Except if he was talking to family or friends about anything, the chances are it would be in Spanish.
I don't think so, there's definitely debate to be had here. He's been here long enough that the debate on his go-to language could go either way.

Also in the clip 'he' is definitely talking to a friend and from the language used it's not a friend from Spain.

I'm from ends I can tell, seriously.:lol:

Malky

Established Member
Can't make a comment if it is Bellerin or not (haven't heard him talk enough ) but to claim that AFTV is behind this because of Bellerin's comments against the channel is ****ing mad.
There is far too much to lose for the AFTV guys if this gets exposed as a fake that they're behind. Robbie makes a nice wee earner from the channel and will continue to do so despite Hector's comments (people will still watch it), but for them to go out and try and stitch up, and tarnish the career of one of their clubs own players just because of a small comment would make them look like mental, petty, egomaniacs and would reflect horribly on AFTV - like the end of it, no more, channel over.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

That's exactly right , he's entitled to say whatever he wants in private . You have to wonder what type of person starts recording this stuff .
This from the BBC this morning:

The Malicious Use of Artificial Intelligence report warns that AI is ripe for exploitation by rogue states, criminals and terrorists . . . . . . . . They outlined some of the scenarios where AI could turn "rogue" in the near future:
. . . . . . .
  • Bots could use speech synthesis to impersonate targets

Thought it was a bit too clever for AFTV :lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

This from the BBC this morning:

The Malicious Use of Artificial Intelligence report warns that AI is ripe for exploitation by rogue states, criminals and terrorists . . . . . . . . They outlined some of the scenarios where AI could turn "rogue" in the near future:
. . . . . . .
  • Bots could use speech synthesis to impersonate targets

Thought it was a bit too clever for AFTV :lol:

Not all AFTV think it is him , that new guy on AFTV @theplugafc says it isn't legit , consdiering how triggered he was by what Bellerin said in the first place.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Also even if it is real it only confirms what mostly already know. He wants to go back to Spain eventually ideally Barca, hes Barca born and bred after all. Couldnt find anything in the recording about training methods etc but if it is him he clearly feels mugged of by false promises from the clubs management too.
Hardly surprising and dont blame the lad, is a sh**ty bit of work recording him though.
I've said it before the players arent the problem at this club, good luck to him if Barca want him, theyll suit his game down to the ground.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If it is him I don’t see what he’s doing wrong exactly. A private conversation with family or friends about his career/life, that’s all it is. :lol:

It’d only be wrong if Bellerin planted it himself to try and force a move in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom